Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 2 October 2013
We have bought Daisy rolling case for our 4 yo daughter to take on holiday to Russia, she absolutely adored it, played with it all time before and on holiday and I have to hide it now, as it became her favorite toy! This was a brilliant buy. We traveled with 2 transits and this tiring for adult not to mention 4 yo, this case was our saver, because she just could sit on it happily and I pushed her with a speed I needed to go to catch another plain, otherwise she would needed to run to keep up with us. The case fits perfectly under the plane sit in front of you (we had tried it on EasyJet, Rianair, Aeroflot, Transaero as we've been in Spain and Crete since) so we had all her toys and books next to us. Recommend to anyone. Well build and fun!
review image review image
on 30 June 2014
My 4 year daughter had never been on an airplane before and I even had to physically drag her out of our home kicking and screaming that she didn't want to go on holiday. However when we got to the airport, she was riding happily on this luggage and was having fun with it. Another Reviewer actually said that this luggage was very good especially since he had to pull this quickly getting to their gate on time. I don't know how he managed this. My daughter fell off backwards when I was rushing and luckily she did not cry. Maybe a holder on both sides would have helped her to grip her hands better? It fits under the plane's seats as well which is why I wanted this so that I can bring all sorts of distractions on the plane for her. I would definatley recommend this product but don't recommend you run with it when your child is sitting on this luggage.
on 31 January 2014
Absolutely love it. My grandson will be delighted with it. Good service, Good quality. Everyone that has seen it loves it
on 13 December 2015
Good quality and a good size which is the important part for a young chap to carry all his important toys and equipment! Nothing to compare in the shops available, so pleased with the purchase.
on 14 January 2016
Great study suitcase, love the way the clothes can be zipped in on the lid side to keep them secure. Lightweight so my 4 year old can pull his own case
on 27 April 2015
This bag was perfect for my daughter sport activities.
A good size and value for money. My daughter loved it
on 11 November 2014
Exactly like the picture abd I loved it
on 17 November 2015
My Grandson loves his school bag
on 27 December 2014
Good quality and arrived quickly
on 5 November 2013
The title says it all! I was a little worried about the plastic zip, but it has witheld 2 trips and was very full on the 2nd! My 5 year old can push or pull the full case up and down hills with ease, although bumpy group is more of a challenge! It has 3 separate compartments, which is very handy and is very easy to spot on the luggage carousel!