5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy
Fits perfectly into my kingsize ottoman gas lift bed, very lightweight. Had the best nights sleep in many years. I suffer with fibromyalgia and so body aches and hurts a lot, normally waking me up through the night but this bed cuts down the pains very pleased.
Published 9 months ago by sara southern

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 ft Memory Form Mattress
Published 12 months ago by U

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 13 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars mattress, 18 Jan 2014
this is the best mattress I have ever had. I suffer with lower back pain and arthritis of the knees, since purchasing this mattress
I have had the best nights sleep. I am so pleased with it I am now going to order a single one for my son and a double one for my father in law. also the delivery was A++++++++++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Very memory foam. no faults. deep sleeping for hours on end., 3 Aug 2014
This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. I was a bit worried about the review on this mattress, saying it just good foam... no its definitely memory. with my old mattress I had to find that same spot to get comfortable. With memory foam I can lay any way I want and the mattress does all the work. shaping its self around me. never slept so good.. i noticed that sleepyness in the morning when you have slept so deep.. but then extra energy once ive woken up properly. Also its light weight and very cool in temperature. i only wrote this review because im so happy with it. I dont normally do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Mattress - Excellent Value For Money, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex Zone Mattress with Micro Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 2 Fibre Pillows, Double, 4 ft 6-inch, 135 x 190 cm (Kitchen & Home)
This was a re[placement mattress for normal sprung one that I had bought. This is far better quality for the same money. Had a good night sleep after a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toddler mattress, 10 Oct 2013
Lovely, soft mattress purchased for a 3ft bed for granddaughter four poster, perfect fit. Received as rolled vacuum mattress, a wait of 72hrs required before use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great easy to unpack ad no problem fitting it to the bed, 13 Dec 2013
Mrs. G. Pinner (scotland) - See all my reviews
great mattress very comfortable needs to be a solid base for the bed though,but very comfy to use even with someone with a good weight

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 ft Memory Form Mattress, 8 Nov 2013
This mattress was chosen after reading the reviews on the Amazon site. The delivery and Amazon service were excellent. However, the mattress had a strong smell of chemicals which persisted even after airing it for 3-4 days. So we decided that it was not worth keeping and had to throw it into the waste disposal skip. Unfortunately we had disposed off the wrapping bag from Amazon; otherwise could have returned it to Amazon! Further research did reveal "chemical odour" as a major issue with this type of mattresses. My advice would be to do some research on the qualities of this mattress before deciding to buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rolled Memory Foam Mattress, 12 Dec 2013
Lovely firm but soft Mattress ideal for a spare bedroom, easy to store while still rolled up until I could put it on the bed. I would recommend it to my friends

1.0 out of 5 stars ‘Memory Foam’………WHAT MEMORY FOAM? ‘Reflex Zone’………WHAT REFLEX ZONE?, 18 Feb 2014
‘Memory Foam’………WHAT MEMORY FOAM?
‘Reflex Zone’………WHAT REFLEX ZONE?
I purchased this mattress thinking it offered good value for money. Where do I start?

1. I un-zipped the cover and to my horror found that the layer of memory foam (developed by NASA) is at most 4 mm thick! It is badly stuck to the foam slab underneath and pulls away with ease. This would offer no benefit at all!

2. Under this ‘micro-slither’ of attempted memory foam is the main foam slab, which is just that. A single slab of cheap foam with nothing that would offer a ‘Reflex Zone’ as stated in the listing.

3. The free pillows are not too bad – my dog is sleeping a little better on them! Surely they couldn't have been made for human use??

1.0 out of 5 stars not enough depth, 27 Feb 2014
not enough depth on this mattress for what i require otherwise sounds really good just not what i anticipated depth wise