5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable memory foam mattress
Although the wrong size was sent initially and it took a week to get it exchanged the mattress when it did arrived was light and comfortable, replacing a much more bulky and unsatisfactory one. Good value for money and very pleased with it.
Published 10 months ago by robin

1.0 out of 5 stars Damp,mould,stench!!
This "mattress" is very thin more like a topper. It came with 2 "luxury" fiber pillows they were damp,mouldy,lumpy,thin. Had to throw out they smelt so bad!!
Published 5 months ago by Carvel

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable memory foam mattress, 10 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service all round, 19 Jan 2014
I was very impressed from ordering to delivery. The mattress arrived 2 days after I ordered it in time for Xmas. The mattress wasn't as deep as I expected, but my son says it is very comfortable and supportive. The 2 free pillows were a definite bonus. Wouldn't hesitate in ordering from them again. Excellent service all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Mattress - Excellent Value For Money, 10 Jun 2013
This was a re[placement mattress for normal sprung one that I had bought. This is far better quality for the same money. Had a good night sleep after a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rolled Memory Foam Mattress, 12 Dec 2013
Lovely firm but soft Mattress ideal for a spare bedroom, easy to store while still rolled up until I could put it on the bed. I would recommend it to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars great easy to unpack ad no problem fitting it to the bed, 13 Dec 2013
Mrs. G. Pinner (scotland) - See all my reviews
great mattress very comfortable needs to be a solid base for the bed though,but very comfy to use even with someone with a good weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 9 Jan 2014
I agree with the other comments: Fast delivery and very good value for the price.

Because it has a small depth it isn't prone to getting too hot like other memory mattresses.
If you want a firm and yet comfortable mattress then this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 13 Feb 2014
Fits perfectly into my kingsize ottoman gas lift bed, very lightweight. Had the best nights sleep in many years. I suffer with fibromyalgia and so body aches and hurts a lot, normally waking me up through the night but this bed cuts down the pains very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toddler mattress, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex Zone Mattress with Micro Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 1 Fibre Pillow, Single, 3 ft, 90 x 190 cm (Kitchen & Home)
Lovely, soft mattress purchased for a 3ft bed for granddaughter four poster, perfect fit. Received as rolled vacuum mattress, a wait of 72hrs required before use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very memory foam. no faults. deep sleeping for hours on end., 3 Aug 2014
This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. I was a bit worried about the review on this mattress, saying it just good foam... no its definitely memory. with my old mattress I had to find that same spot to get comfortable. With memory foam I can lay any way I want and the mattress does all the work. shaping its self around me. never slept so good.. i noticed that sleepyness in the morning when you have slept so deep.. but then extra energy once ive woken up properly. Also its light weight and very cool in temperature. i only wrote this review because im so happy with it. I dont normally do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars mattress, 18 Jan 2014
this is the best mattress I have ever had. I suffer with lower back pain and arthritis of the knees, since purchasing this mattress
I have had the best nights sleep. I am so pleased with it I am now going to order a single one for my son and a double one for my father in law. also the delivery was A++++++++++++++