on 10 November 2013
Although the shoes are soft to wear and the small, wedge heel makes them good for walking & driving in, they are a little small for the size I ordered.
on 31 August 2013
The above rating was for the quality and comfort of shoes, however, absolutely not true to size, I am normally size 7, I would need size 10 in these shoes, sent back for refund, which I duly received.
on 27 May 2014
Although the paperwork was correct - they sent the wrong size shoes. I vary between a size 7 and 8 depending on the width of the shoe. I ordered size 8. They sent size 7 but I couldnt even get them on so these shoes come up seriously small. I am waiting for a refund.
on 2 November 2013
These are lovely shoes for the money but hope they stretch as a little tight after a while. Did not return them for a bigger size because 1/2 sixes were not available. Good delivery though.
on 21 May 2014
Was advertised as wide fit, could not even get my feet in them.
It was a shame though as the style and leather lined would have been great for work.
on 4 May 2014
Pretty shoes , very light and comfortable unfortunately they last it only 2 days , the insoles came apart and gathered in the middle, stack in the glue.
on 2 December 2014
Warned by previous dcustomer reviews, i chose one size larger than my usual, and therefore wasnt disappointed. They fitted perfectly! Nice well made shoes. and a good price.
on 7 February 2014
one shoe feels tighter than the other, but I think it will stretch enough so as not be a problem. Otherwise very comfortable.
Good for walking.
on 30 March 2014
Nice design, but not what we considered to be wide fitting. Returned for a refund. Disappointing as they looked as if they would be suitable.
on 3 July 2015
The shoes was poorly made u could see where the sides were cut of with scissors..would not buy this product again very disappointed