4.0 out of 5 stars Tempted to buy from Amazon Marketplace?
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:48 Mins
Published 12 months ago by Mister G

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Once inserted my phone randomly kept turning off. It bent when fitted and when I reported to the seller they said they would replace and check if I sent it back. I had to pay for the return and would land up costing me more than it was worth! Landed up throwing it away! Not impressed!
Published 8 days ago by Fionuala

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tempted to buy from Amazon Marketplace?, 15 April 2014
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Samsung 32GB Class 6 24MB/s Micro SDHC Standard Memory Card with Adapter (Accessory)
Length:: 1:48 Mins

I bought this product twice - once from Low Price Memory (on Amazon marketplace) and four days later from Amazon as I was not happy with the fact that the former differs from the photos on Amazon's web page. I stress that I am not alleging that the difference means that the one from Low Price Memory is not original or that there is any other problem with it - I just wanted to show you the difference between the two as it may affect your buying decision e.g if like me you are buying it as a present.

I have shown the difference in a video review.

I emailed Low Price Memory which told me that they are Authorized UK Samsung memory retailers, what they sent me is an original Samsung memory card and that it is supplied in "bulk" packaging which is the sort of packaging that Samsung use when supplying memory cards with mobile phones - as a result it is slightly cheaper and enables them to pass the saving onto the customer. I am not saying that any of that is untrue. I just wanted to show you the difference between the two products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked straight away, 20 Sept. 2013
Anchises (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Seems to be just what this phone (Galaxy S4) requires as there are lots of cards of this size but it appears not all are correctly formatted for the Samsung phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, fast enough, 31 May 2014
Using this in a mobile to store music/video (wma, mp3, 1080p video). Works like a charm. No stutter, no errors, no problems at all. I just don't need Class 10 in a mobile so this memory card fits the bill perfectly and at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Great price and just what I needed for the job.
Recommend seller with a star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job perfectly!, 5 Jan. 2014
It never ceases to amaze me just how much data can be stored on these tiny SD cards. This one functions perfectly and is ideal for use with a dashcam,.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
A. Wood (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
No problems here

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and dependable, 9 July 2014
Fast and dependable at a fair price - works in my Nokia Lumia 630

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 16 April 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted., 23 Dec. 2013
It's a memory card with adapter, what can I say. It works well. Came on time. Nothing else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars SD Card for mobile phone, 24 April 2015
A. Bragazza - See all my reviews
Got 2 of these for my work and personal mobile phones and they are excellent value. Only required the micro-SD card, but comes with adapter if required. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›