5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to do
The microsd card was ordered from Amazon and not a third party seller. As usual, delivery was swift. Packaging is a bit weird, as usual SD cards come packaged, required a scissor to open. Once opened, I checked the speed and capacity of the card to ensure it is not a fake. Was spot on and then installed into my Galaxy Note 3 and formatted. Have had it for about 2 weeks...
Published 3 months ago by Faz Patel

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake card. I feel bad for Samsung!
I hate to write this and it look like this card is a bad card and that you shouldn't buy one as that isn't the case, but my review and experience is based on what I received and that was a fake card. It arrived in a pretty convincing package but as soon as I opened it the issues were apparent. The adapter had a wonky sticker on and I felt pretty sure that Samsung printed...
Published 4 months ago by Danny M

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung memory is always reliable, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Samsung 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 70 MB/s microSDXC Pro Memory Card with MicroSD Adapter (Accessory)
I must admit that I always buy Samsung memory. I find it as reliable and fast as the more expensive options and it has never let me down yet (whereas one of the other most well known brands has).

5.0 out of 5 stars Andriod overload., 16 May 2014
I have got these for my Andriod devices to have my music on them. I now own 3 of these Samsung MicroSD cards and they all work fine and do what I want them to do.

I can only give 5 stars because they work fine, the price was right at the time. Delivery was great and on time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 23 April 2014
The microSDXC Pro memory card worked for a while, however it does not work any more, it does not open the files inside the memory card and it affecting the performance of the tablet. Any suggestions ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card. Quick and high capacity, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The card is quick and has a good storage capacity. Its been trouble-free for a month. A great card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Jan 2014
Very fast micro SD card for my phone. It can transfer files across quickly, and my phone and computer can access files like films in 1080p without lag.
I have every file I'd need on this card - it is great. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan 2014
I choose this 64gb class 10 because of the good quality and I like it very much ..the delivery service is excellent and I want yo recommend this to everybody

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item., 30 Dec 2013
Abbafan1972 (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Card is brilliant and just the job for my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. Would recommend without a doubt. Was received quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to work with my Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone and its great!, 8 Feb 2014
I bought this to work with my Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone. Turned off my phone, slotted it in, turned it back on and it instantly works! The phone auto detected it, and numerous apps, like the camera, automatically prompt you asking "would you like to change the default saving location to your new SD card" with a yes or no option. Could not be easier. I have started using my phone to play unabridged audio books from Audible and other sources, and when I noticed that I had over 5Gig of story with just a few books, I realized I needed one of these! Now I have just bought a HDMI adapter for my phone, and I plan on putting some DVD and blu ray films on this card also! Truly allows the latest phones to become a complete laptop replacement! With a 10 year warranty as standard, highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 30 Jan 2014
Parents bought me this for Christmas, so that i could save more films to my tablet whilst travelling on the train. Trying to save stuff to the memory card, but it will not work. On several occasions, it will not save my college documents or videos, and i'm lucky if it will even stay connected to my SAMSUNG tablet whilst saving documents to it. All of my other cards work fine, connect fine, and save documents. DO NOT BUY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST, 14 Dec 2013
Mine arrived today - fresh stock direct from Amazon. As there is always the fear of fakes I wanted to put my card through its paces so I fired up CrystalDiskMark in my laptop, ran a speed test, and posted a picture of the results in the product photos. Pretty good stats if you ask me. It's for my new LG G Pad 8.3 and it seems to be working nicely in the tablet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›