5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Samsung S3 GT-I9305
I bought this 64GB microSDXC card for my Samsung S3 GT-I9305

I bought this direct from Amazon especially as others claimed to receive fake ones, I wanted the peace of mind.
I had some doubts before purchase as some reviewers said that this card would either not work at all or they could only see 32GB in their S3.

Mine sees the full 64GB...
Published 14 months ago by Rich

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake card. I feel bad for Samsung!
Published 13 months ago by Danny M

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake card. I feel bad for Samsung!, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Samsung 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 70 MB/s microSDXC Pro Memory Card with MicroSD Adapter (Accessory)
I hate to write this and it look like this card is a bad card and that you shouldn't buy one as that isn't the case, but my review and experience is based on what I received and that was a fake card. It arrived in a pretty convincing package but as soon as I opened it the issues were apparent. The adapter had a wonky sticker on and I felt pretty sure that Samsung printed on theirs. On the back of the micro SD card 'Made in Taiwan' was printed and as pointed out by a previous reviewer the genuine Samsung cards state 'Made in Korea'. I then noticed it also said Taiwan on the back of the packaging so all of these things pointed to it being a fake. Naturally, based on all this I had to check it so I popped it in the laptop and ran a test using H2testw, which confirmed my suspicions. The card read at just over 62gb and seemingly worked fine but when I ran the test the write speed I got was 5.5mb/s and the read speed was 17mb/s, which are shocking results considering this card should perform at around 20mb/s and 70mb/s respectively! This being the case I contacted the seller, who I must say was very prompt, polite and couteous and offered me a full refund, which I have now received. I did have to return the card tracked though and provide a receipt or tracking number before I was refunded, which was at my cost and left me out of pocket to the tune of £1.81! Not a lot I know but I'm definitely not happy about it and overall not a very pleasurable experience. If purchasing one of these cards then please look out for this kind of thing and always run a test on it to ensure it's the genuine article, don't just assume it is because it works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not right for me, 25 Mar. 2014
Maybe you will have better luck than me.

The memory card did not save files and gave various error messages. I formatted the card a few times with no joy.
I was then informed by the seller that I was not entitled to a refund/replacement because the product had been opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Samsung S3 GT-I9305, 6 Mar. 2014
Rich "Rich007" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this 64GB microSDXC card for my Samsung S3 GT-I9305

Mine sees the full 64GB (slightly less after formatting as is normal). I have intentionally included my full S3 model number as I have the newer model that supports 4G, so its still possible there might be an issue with S3's of a different model number, other reviewers failed to mention their model number.

Installation was easy I simply turned off my phone, put in the card, turned on the phone and it did everything for me. It was ready to use within seconds. It also comes with an adapter so you can plug it into your PC or other device that supports the larger cards.

In terms of performance I notice no stuttering or quality loss vs. on board storage.

The only reasons for choosing Samsung over any other brand was price and availability, so far so good after 4 or so months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Phone storage card, 19 Jan. 2014
I purchased this 'fast' card for use with my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to store music, images, movies.

Works very well with no issues at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this micro sd card, 20 Mar. 2014
I would avoid purchasing this micro sd as when it arrived I put it into my tablet moved films onto it & it would only let me put a couple on it anymore after 4gb wouldnt play & would say they werent there even though I had moved them. I know there is loads of fakes out there. Avoid this product as ive learned the hard way.

3.0 out of 5 stars A genuine card, but disappointingly S-L-O-W, 18 April 2014
Derek A. Brawn "Studio Del" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
First of all, I purchased this micro SDXC UHS-I Pro card here on Amazon and my card is a genuine Samsung "Made in Korea" card with all the right packaging. Secondly, the usable capacity appears as 58.5 GB, however, the transfer speeds are pitifully slow, both reading and writing to the memory card. So much so that I took the card out of my Surface 2 tablet and used the SD adapter to connect it to my laptop first and then to my main desktop PC, in order to run the industry standard CrystalMark test of 5x runs of 1000MB to double-check that my observed write speeds of between 13.5 MB/s and 15.5 MB/s were a true and fair representation of this card. Also I could not achieve read speeds any greater than 20 MB/s in real-life usage. Card speed did not change as I added data to it.

The results were as follows (I'll upload a JPeG too of the results screenshot - see above):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Read 4KB (QD=1) : 4.498 MB/s [ 1098.0 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=1) : 1.714 MB/s [ 418.6 IOPS]
Random Read 4KB (QD=32) : 4.930 MB/s [ 1203.6 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=32) : 1.846 MB/s [ 450.7 IOPS]

Test : 1000 MB [H: 60.3% (35.3/58.5 GB)] (x5)
Date : 2014/04/18 1:01:12
OS : Windows 8.1 Pro [6.3 Build 9600] (x64)

For a flash memory card that is supposed to be Class 10, therefore fast, these results are very disappointing. I have owned 64GB and 128GB Class 10 SDXC cards (for photography/camera purposes) that were 1.5x to 2x faster than this card (varying between 27 MB/s to 45 MB/s) and that was 3-years ago!

If you want a comparatively cheap expansion storage option, then this card will suffice. But if you're looking for speed (expect to transfer a lot of videos/pics etc. on a regular basis) then you should perhaps look elsewhere. Just honest objectivity.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Samsung 64gb micro sd cards, 14 Jan. 2014
After carefully choosing a 5 star Amazon supplier and the Samsung own make of card. I was disappointed to find a card with legitimate packaging, but a fake card inside which had corrupted my xmas photos. How many more complaints does it take before this situation is rectified.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake...? Absolutely not fit for their purpose, 11 April 2014
I bought two of these cards, and found them to be useless. My intention was to save flac music files on them for use in a new digital audio player - the Fiio X5, as it happens, a fine piece of kit.

I found that I was unable to load more than approx 8GB of data onto each of them, and what I did manage to load was absolutely riddled with glitches. As per other comments here, they say 'Made In Taiwan', and while superficially convincing looking, they are absolutely not fit for their purpose.

I have contacted the seller for a refund, so will hope that this can be resolved quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Card doesn't work, 18 May 2014
Card purchased along with galaxy Tab3, the Galaxy Tab does not register the card has been inserted nor will my net book. The card is not worth the money spent on it.Stay well alway its rubbish.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 4 April 2014
I twice tried buying cheaper, no name type brands but both times they quickly failed. Luckily the suppliers refunded me. So then I decided to shell out the money for a real Samsung memory card and so far (only one month later) it's working fine.