4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job...I Hope...!
I've tried all the tools and they do what is required of them.Time will tell how good this really is, As a professional gardener I shall be using it almost on a daily basis.
Published 10 months ago by Paul Cotton

2.0 out of 5 stars Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory
Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory....

Published 3 months ago by tsm

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job...I Hope...!, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: NEW TRUESHOPPING® 65CC 'TOTAL GARDENERX5PRO' PROFESSIONAL PETROL LONG REACH MULTI FUNCTION 5 IN 1 GARDEN POWER TOOL INCLUDING: HEDGE TRIMMER, STRIMMER, BRUSHCUTTER, CHAINSAW PRUNER & FREE EXTENSION POLE 2-STROKE 2,8KW / 3.7HP MT650 (Misc.)
I Iike the tools connection system and the drive shaft appears more substantial than on my Sthill (however that has given me good service for 8 years) I'd really like to post my review in 2or3 years time to say what I really think of it !!

However at this price it really seems a bargain, only time will tell, I would certainly recommend it to anybody for use in their own garden.

4.0 out of 5 stars 65cc multi tool, 21 April 2014
heavy machine .plastic a bit thin and brittle .item came with broken chainsaw attachment .it was replaced promptly many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, ideal for the amateur gardner with a big hedge!, 23 Jan 2014
This is excellent value for money. It was delivered very quickly. The instructions (mostly pictorial) were very clear and it does the Job!

2.0 out of 5 stars Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory, 4 July 2014
Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory....

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE PHOTO ...you do not get the brush cutter and strimmer heads on separate poles as in the photo! you get only one pole and you unbolt and change the strimmer or cutter as required ... misleading ! it fooled me ...Any way product arrived quickly and some assembly is required ..instruction book is very poor and gives wrong advice in some areas ...it says you put petrol in the chain saw oil !.....on the Trueshopping web site they do have some very good instructional videos that helped me....The general build quality looks ok but some of the plastics and fittings are thin or flimsy, with a little more care from the designers and for a few pennies more the quality could be improved greatly... the first attachment I used was the chainsaw set up and tensioned as per instructions on the video... however after only a few cuts the chain came off ! this was refitted and tensioned twice more, but came off again yet again ... its a poor design with a loose fit where the chain guide fits onto the hub and is only held in place by one little 10mm bolt. Spoke to Trueshopping customer service who were very helpful ...I sent them photos and was immediately told I could return the whole item ...it was collected the next day and credited... Great company to deal with but they need to improve the quality of this product...

4.0 out of 5 stars New toy, 28 Jan 2014
delivery was as promised however a problem with starting meant I had to contact trueshopping, They rang me to resolve the issue and could not do enough. Bottom line the engine did not fire a new tested replacement was dispatched immediately. Gled the contact was a real help and also followed up to ensure the product worked

5.0 out of 5 stars very good service and tools Tool with extentions a little on ..., 10 Sep 2014
very good service and tools Tool with extentions a little on the heavey side Edward

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 5 Aug 2014
well engineered... but heavy .. especially with extension!

2.0 out of 5 stars I dread using it..., 3 April 2014
When my lovely lightweight tanaka hedge cutter / strimmer combo gave up the ghost, I had to start looking for a new one. Unbeknown to me my boss had already bought this one for me from true shopping via amazon.

First the size of the engine unit was startling, it's absolutely massive! A lot bigger than my tanaka ( I would imagine the lower cc versions would be smaller).

The machine is so loud when fired up it sounds like a Ferrari at full throttle! Ear defenders are a must and make sure your neighbours are all awake, or they soon will be!

The unit is very heavy, I am a gardener and used to manual tasks, but even I find this so heavy I can only do small sections of hedge at a time. Useless for older folk or (dare I say it)... Women.

The only good thing about this is it seems to start reliably and the extension arm means you can tackle some seriously high hedges, provided you are strong enough to handle the machine!

For the money there is a similar tool available from screw fix which is much better.