5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Published 4 months ago by Four Violets

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 3 months ago by Michelle Hart

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Aug 2014
I tried these on at Nevisport but wasn't prepared to pay £120 for them so bought them from Amazon for £70. However, maybe I should have spent the extra as I'm now wondering whether they are authentic Merrell as 1. Despite the description that they are waterproof they are most definitely not and I had to spend an extra £3 to waterproof them myself and 2. They are nowhere near as comfortable as the ones I tried on in the shop and again, despite the description, I find no evidence of 'air cushioning' inside. I bought them for walking to work / trekking but they are really slippy on wet pavements. I'm only giving 2 stars because I don't feel they live up to the description and I question their authenticity. The only positive is that I really like their colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 July 2014
Four Violets (Hertford UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Just ordered my size which is a risk I have never taken before but the first time I put the them on they felt amazing, really comfortable, like having cotton wool round my feet _ walking on a cloud _but strong too. I never got a blister and the second week of having them I walked ten miles. I'm just about to wear them on a walking holiday so thank you Merrill for a really great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 26 Sep 2014
K. Moore (UK) - See all my reviews
I love these trekking shoes. Ordered these and another pair from Merrell because of good reviews. This pair was perfect and much better fit than the others, which I think were narrower. This pair are perfect. comfortable from the start. Have worn them a lot for walking several miles at a time and I don't know that I'm wearing them. Good grip on rough ground and don't slip.