5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased
Published 19 months ago by david

3.0 out of 5 stars My new Flip Cover
It's ok but you can't see a flashing light if a message has been received but not heard dropping in. A bit frustrating.
Published 11 months ago by mary lowndes

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Yousave Accessories Genuine Leather Flip Cover Case for Sony Xperia SP - Black (Accessory)
This is a great case specifically for the sony xperia sp. It's a relatively cheap product but it look stylish and protects the phone without being too obtrusive. I've not tried any of the other cases for the xperia sp but this does the job for me. The usp for this product is that the clasp that attaches to the magnet is just long enough to connect to the magnet whereas on other products it seems to go over the magnet and down the other side of the case, adding unnecessary bulk. I wanted a case that was as streamlined as possible whilst still protecting the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid case, 5 July 2013
I know from experience that I will drop my phone on occasion; my old HTC desire case had several sections missing from the plastic but this meant the phone was still intact.I bought this case on the same basis. It's by no means a slim case, but it's not overly bulky and I'm confident that next time I drop my brand new phone it will be safe due to the all around protection this case provides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat case for the price, 21 Oct. 2013
I know it costs a little more than some of the other SP cases, but I'm very happy with it. I know from friend's experiences that cheap cases tend to break apart after the first month or so of use, but this one's still going strong!

It's a very snug fit, and I needed to bend the plastic a little to initially clip it in place, but once in it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 5 Mar. 2014
dales lover (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
I managed to drop my phone from the top of the stairs. Retrieving it at the bottom, the phone was in perfect condition. The case was broken, but it did it's job. I am replacing it with the same one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover case, 18 Jan. 2014
All in all I liked this cover case, but it makes the phone look much thicker, and the maget could be a bit stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 4 April 2014
I prefer long ways to sideways flip covers, the phone is held securely in the cover, protects the screen & the phone is protected well on each side, nice price & quality of case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan. 2014
Phone fits snugly. Quality feel. All holes and cut outs in the right places. Very pleased with it. Nothing else to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xperia sp leather case, 30 Dec. 2013
This case fits my phone perfectly, the only draw back (which is really minor) is that the catch only just holds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 30 Nov. 2014
I had previously bought this case when I first got my phone almost 2 years ago, but had unfortunately dropped it the other day in such a way that i succeeded in breaking the top of the case. However my phone was perfectly intact so i knew i wanted to get the same case as a replacement. well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Xperia SP leather flip cover case was super, except............., 17 Jun. 2014
The case for my Sony Xperia SP phone was delivered on time and was good value for money. I would of given it full five stars if the magnetic clasp was a tad stronger, as it seemed a bit too easy to fall open when you didn't want it to. Otherwise the product is well constructed and at good quality. If the clasp situation was sorted it would be a super phone case.