on 17 August 2013
I was looking for practical bag that also looks good and this bag does just that. It is a great size to carry all my files home from work and carry a lunch box and even a laptop if required. It has 2 generous sized side compartments and also the small ones in the main compartment too. With 2 handles and a shoulder strap this bag has everything I need and I thoroughly recommend it.
on 25 September 2013
I bought this bag for my daughter for her birthday. She is a teacher and had been looking for a sturdy bag, big enough to transport her files, books, pencil case etc, to and from work. This bag fits the bill perfectly and is pretty and fashionable as well as being beautifully made, with plenty of pockets and a handy detachable shoulder strap. My daughter loves it! So do I! I want one for myself! It's on my Christmas list, daughters take note!
on 19 September 2014
Got this bag to carry all my college books, I love it... it is plenty big enough to hold a large ring binder and still zip up, the side pockets will carry water bottle, lots of pockets and there's loads of room inside to carry all the clutter I carry around with me (I don't travel light!) lets hope the handles are strong enough to cope! (time will tell :o) The berry red bag came out darker than the picture shows, but I'm not disappointed in the colour.
on 9 May 2014
It's a brilliant bag; large but not too large and full of useful zipped compartments. Ideal for work and leisure.
on 25 October 2013
Good size waterproof bag. Great for college and uni books and files. Looks good quality and seems well stitched together. I would recommend this bag.
on 31 March 2014
Although I like it the colour is deceiving on your site. The bag is not as blue as in the picture displayed it is more greeny blue which was a little disappointing as I particularily wanted it to go with mix/match blue outfits. However I can find plenty use for it, a great size. Delivery was prompt and customer service great.
on 13 November 2013
I love this shopper. I travel quite a lot and it is so useful especially when baggage is limited. It serves as a bag and handbag.
on 9 December 2012
good size bag interior spacious it has side zip pocket material good quality zip and buckle very easy to open and close
on 25 March 2014
Good size but could have done with longer straps so it was truly a shoulder bag. Also disappointed the zip does not actually go all the way across - leaving space for rain to get in!

Good, fun fabric though.
on 14 November 2014
Great bag for my daughter. Am using it for brownies kit & packed tea & still plenty of room for more. Colours are nice & bright & lots of handy zip pockets. Would also make a good beach bag.