5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bag
Published 23 months ago by Wood Family

3.0 out of 5 stars This bag is fantastic - large enough to carry all my personal and ...
This bag is fantastic - large enough to carry all my personal and work things. It's waterproof ( no worry about things getting wet in transport); very sturdy and has lots of packets for additional storage. The only negative comment is that design is a little outdated - would have preferred a more fashionable design! Overall very happy with the product.
Published 3 months ago by Mrs S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bag, 17 Aug. 2013
I was looking for practical bag that also looks good and this bag does just that. It is a great size to carry all my files home from work and carry a lunch box and even a laptop if required. It has 2 generous sized side compartments and also the small ones in the main compartment too. With 2 handles and a shoulder strap this bag has everything I need and I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, well made bag!, 25 Sept. 2013
Pam (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag for my daughter for her birthday. She is a teacher and had been looking for a sturdy bag, big enough to transport her files, books, pencil case etc, to and from work. This bag fits the bill perfectly and is pretty and fashionable as well as being beautifully made, with plenty of pockets and a handy detachable shoulder strap. My daughter loves it! So do I! I want one for myself! It's on my Christmas list, daughters take note!

5.0 out of 5 stars and all the usual bits like purse, phone, 13 Aug. 2014
I bought this bag as I wanted a bag that would be large enough to carry everything to work, including my shoe bag with my trainers in, my packed lunch cool-bag, and all the usual bits like purse, phone, umbrella, make up bag and so on.
This bag is even better than I thought it would be! As well as having two zip pockets on the outside together with two side pockets, it also has an internal zipped pocket and also a couple of small pockets suitable for phone, diary etc. It has a full zip across the top which means your items are safe and also protected from the rain! It is a lovely quality, easy wipe clean on the outside and fully lined on the inside. It has two sturdy handles which are large so it can be easily used as a shoulder bag. I opted for the 'new style' bag which the slightly larger size. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!, 19 Sept. 2014
Got this bag to carry all my college books, I love it... it is plenty big enough to hold a large ring binder and still zip up, the side pockets will carry water bottle, lots of pockets and there's loads of room inside to carry all the clutter I carry around with me (I don't travel light!) lets hope the handles are strong enough to cope! (time will tell :o) The berry red bag came out darker than the picture shows, but I'm not disappointed in the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bag for your money, 16 Aug. 2014
Great size, straps nice length so can be worn over shoulder. I've purchased this to take on holiday for hand luggage and for beach etc. Have already used as day bag can fit all the kids bits in and has plenty of pockets for phone, keys, purse so you don't have to rummage in the main (very roomy) compartment. Have also used it at the supermarket. There is a zipped pocket on both sides, a zipped pocket inside and a pocket on each end with a popper. The main compartment has a zip too so can be completely closed. Got the red spotty one really pleased with the colour. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars shopper, 13 Nov. 2013
I love this shopper. I travel quite a lot and it is so useful especially when baggage is limited. It serves as a bag and handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 25 Oct. 2013
Good size waterproof bag. Great for college and uni books and files. Looks good quality and seems well stitched together. I would recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 9 May 2014
It's a brilliant bag; large but not too large and full of useful zipped compartments. Ideal for work and leisure.

4.0 out of 5 stars ladies handbag, 9 Dec. 2012
good size bag interior spacious it has side zip pocket material good quality zip and buckle very easy to open and close

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 31 Mar. 2014
Although I like it the colour is deceiving on your site. The bag is not as blue as in the picture displayed it is more greeny blue which was a little disappointing as I particularily wanted it to go with mix/match blue outfits. However I can find plenty use for it, a great size. Delivery was prompt and customer service great.