5.0 out of 5 stars Suits my running style
Good for moderately muddy trails and roads. You can feel the stones on a gravel path but this is part and parcel of barefoot running
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible 'improvement'!
I don't like giving bad reviews, but this version of the Trail Glove is a terrible improvement on the original. The material and design of the uppers folds and gave me bad blisters/rubs around the ball/arch area. There was blood all over the shoes and I only managed a couple of miles. I washed and re-sold on ebay. I am not bashing Merrell as I have at least 6 pairs and...
Published 22 days ago by Mark hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits my running style, 16 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars merrel barefoot, 13 Jan 2014
Had some other barefoot merrels before and this is my second pair, they improve the strength in you calf muscles and are very good and really good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrel Footglove, 8 Jun 2014
Great fit, very lightweight so ideal for the gym bag. I wore my last pair to death so I knew I would be happy with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Comfy!, 2 Jun 2014
I bought these for my husband as we didn't have time to get to the shops to find some before he went on holiday. He tried them on and his face said it all 'they are REALLY comfy!' Think we might be ordering another pair whilst we can.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trail glove, 28 May 2014
I bought there as I couldn't find a UK outlet for Skora Core which I have been using for last few months. I chose these as they have a Vibram similar to Fivefingers. I've only run in them a couple of times over short mid distance to break in so far. The poker were a little stiff initially but are now moulding to my foot nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot Veggie, 25 May 2014
I love trail gloves. I am 6 foot 4 tall and 16 stone and have no issues. I have a pair of trail glove 1 which well worn in. I think the 2 will take a few runs with socks to soften.
Makes running the trails fun and makes you mindful of your impact on the environment.
I have a plant based diet , these shoes are vegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Superlight shoes with good fit and great grip, 5 Feb 2014
I was a bit hesitant about buying such thin shoes but once you've broken yourself in to wearing them they really are extremely comfortable and so light that you forget you're wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, fit like a glove, 13 Jan 2014
Takes a bit of getting used to, feeling everything underfoot, but take it easy and you get used to it and they are really comfortable to wear. My feet are 9.5 to 10 and the 10's fit like a glove, so I think sizing is pretty much right. The feel of the shoes reminds me of an old pair of Nike beach ACG's I had that after years of service, gave up the ghost, so very pleased these are so similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy successor!, 8 July 2014
As a proud owner of the Merrell 1 version (had to change as had worn last pair out!) I'm loving these. Sizing same as previous pair so really do fit like a glove.
I was worried that changing might bring on blisters, but other than a slight blister on outside of one toe on first excursion, nothing else experienced. I've also found that I can go on even longer 'sockless' runs (over an hour) without any blistering, whereas the previous pair started to become a little chafed after around 3/4 hour, so looks like they've done something here.
As for the guy who reported that his feet had blisters and 'blood all over his shoes', not sure what he was doing with them, as apart from being able to run for slightly longer, there is very little difference in the running experience. Still great as ever and wouldn't part with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like no other shoe, 4 July 2014
J. David Pearson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Like no other shoe!
Light and feels insubstantial but moulds to the foot.
Putting them on requires you to adjust them to the foot,
My right is slightly larger and initially stubbed middle toe and rubbed on arch.
By squirming the foot inside shoe I could adjust the fit until no problem,
Better with very light sock than without.
Also caused a problem having no heel and Achilles tendon had to stretch.
Now very comfortable after a week.
I rated as moderately small as I also have broad feet.
Very happy overall. they are almost like barefoot and have to
avoid stepping on sharp things like thorns!