5.0 out of 5 stars No other Trainer Gets A Look In!
For road distance, there isn't a better running shoe. I wore them for the first time on a 10 mile run, & I didn't feel a thing. AWESOME trainers. I'm a 6 shoe, sometimes 7, but I wear a 7.5 in these. They don't touch the top of any of my toes so I never have a problem on long runs. These are my 3rd pair of Nimbus (13, 14 & now 15), I wouldn't even try another trainer now.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Angela Olphert

3.0 out of 5 stars Asics gel nimbus
too large-not true to size.however great support .should have returned and purchased a smaller size.nothing more to add to this
Published 4 months ago by barbara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No other Trainer Gets A Look In!, 16 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE These, 17 Feb 2014
After spending days reviewing different running shoes,these kept coming out on top so i decided to go for them and they are FAB! Great fitting and ridiculously comfortable. I bought the Nimbus 15's while in recovery from a ruptured calf and dodgy knee and couldn't wait to try them. my first run back from recovery and no problems, no niggles and no pains and what seemed like an easy run. Just hope they get me through my first half marathon next week! Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable shoe at a good price., 11 Jan 2014
After researching the right shoe for my foot shape and running style, I chose these. This was the best price I could find at the time as some oulets charge up to 40 more. They are comfortable for me,
feel very light and were delivered within the given time frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Shoe, 29 Nov 2013
Great fit, great style perfect for mid to long distance running. I would recommend Asics Gel Nimbus with great confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value comfortable trainer for long distance., 15 April 2014
Mrs. L. Beek (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I usually get a wide fit which is why these are a tiny bit tight but otherwise the fit is good. Great spring to them and noticed a lot less discomfort in my knees and ankles after wearing them .

3.0 out of 5 stars Asics gel nimbus, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Trainer, 27 Mar 2014
I suffer from foot pain and have found this trainer to be the most comfortable of all the makes of trainers I have tried. I highly recommend these trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 11 July 2014
Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 May 2014
Yet another amazing pair of Asics to replace gel nimbus 14 pair. As usual went up a size, and they fit like a glove from day one of running in them. I use them mainly for trail running and they give great support. Can never go wrong with these running shoes. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy return to jogging, 13 May 2014
I decided to run the Race for Life this year and having not run for 15years thought a new pair of trainers would be useful. Asics always used to be my choice so I picked them this time. I have not been disappointed! Following other reviewers advice I bought half a size larger and they fit like a glove. I was also amazed by the softness at the heal, must be the gel. A great product from a great seller. Now all I have to do is the training.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›