5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Have only had this app for about 8 hours but it is brilliant and is just what I have been looking for since I bought my Kindle Fire HD a few months ago. Easy to use and personalise with lots of colours for different types of events. Think this ideal for business people as well as pensioners like me!
Published 21 months ago by Jenny Wren

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but no cigar
Thi works well but syncing with my android phone was a nightmare. From time to time it would eat my data allowance.
That could have been an expensive mistake. There are also better looking calendars for both the Kindle fire and the android phone. My fave at the moment is a-calendar free.
Published 20 months ago by C. J. Tyler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Flexible Calendar App Which Syncs Well and Is Straightforward To Navigate, 9 Jun. 2013
Andrew McCann (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
This Calendar app displays well on my Kindle Fire HD and after having used it for a short while the menu options have become increasingly intuitive.

I liked the way it was able to integrate my existing calendar data from Microsoft Outlook via my e-mail accounts invisibly in the background.

Due to the fact that the app is able to access information about networks and contacts, which is essential to its ability to synchronize data, I am not entirely certain about the extent to which personal security can be compromised. However there are many apps and computer-based facilities which require similar permissions, so I am willing to take a chance in this case, too.

Although this free version of the Calendar app serves my current purposes well, there is an option to upgrade to an increasingly versatile and advert-free version of the app, which I might well consider in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ease of Use, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
Easy to use app, would like the ability to change the colour of each entry if possible. but overall the app is very good and clear

5.0 out of 5 stars top calendar, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
Top calendar looks good do what I want with it and it's free what more can I say or do

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
Great bit of kit, just what I needed, simple and easy to use everything in one place no more thumbing through paper

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb powerful but simple Calendar app that syncs with Outlook.com, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
A superb app. My hardest working app and the best one on my Kindle.
I want to use my Kindle Fire HD as a Filofax, this app allows me to do that. The too simple and poorly designed calendar app that comes with the Kindle Fire 7 HD is junk. This Biz Calendar app is near on perfect.
The Kindle app makes it hard to select a date with its poor implementation of the Apple scroll wheels (the today date is not highlighted adequately), the Biz app allows selection of times etc by a simple and super effective pop up calculator type screen, its super fast and even better than the sexy Apple scroll wheels.
When on the day events the date selection automatically flicks to the month view so you can pick the date off that, simple and so quick and easy. Touching events in the month view pops up the details of those events until you take you finger off, or you can go straight to them.
This app is full of well though out visual and physical tricks and you dont need to read a manual to use them, its just all so natural! This is how to write an app - well done Appgenix, you just turned my Kindle Fire into a great hard working diary that syncs perfectly with my Microsoft Outlook on my PC and my Outlook.com account, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent app, 13 July 2013
Ms. G. Steinson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
it is a very clear app,i found it very easy to use, its free and you get an instant download

4.0 out of 5 stars business calender free, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
I haven't had enough time to get full use from this business calender yet but my first impression is that it is just the job. I'm a nurse and just joined an agency for the first time in my career. My husband works different shifts and I help care for my mum. This means I have to juggle my time. Everything in my personal dairy was immediately transferred to the business calender as soon as I had down loaded this app, so with a bit of practice I will be able colour code my shifts, availability, hubbies shifts and mum's needs I shouldn't get myself for double book myself or forget appointments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does all it claims, 27 Jun. 2013
Michael Boswell (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Business Calendar Free (App)
It is a neat diary for appointments. Works well with clear text. Takes a little getting used to but the onscreen help is useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but no cigar, 22 Jun. 2013