5.0 out of 5 stars Glass Vase
A lovely black glass vase that came from germany and arrived sooner than another item I ordered on the day,full tracking as well.I have some tall silk red chrysanthemums in it and it gets good comments when people come into my home and see it.
Published 10 months ago by whitehouse

I needed a new vase for my hallway and didn't want to spend a fortune. This one was very cheap so I thought I'd give it a go. It's okay but it does have a line going down either side of the vase where it was manufactured. If you turn the lines to the side you don't see them when looking head on, but it does make the vase look a little bit like plastic in my opinion.
Published 1 month ago by Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass Vase, 19 Jun. 2014
whitehouse "J R" (Runcorn,Cheshire,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Circular table glass vase POLLY, black, 9.45" / 24 cm, 4.13" / 10,5 cm - flower vase - INNA Glas

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely glass vase, 13 May 2014
lovely glass vase very good value for the money
fits well with my black white and cream decor, acturally looks more modern than i thaught it would!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2014
val mutch (Buckhurst Hill, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very nice

3.0 out of 5 stars but it does make the vase look a little bit like plastic in my opinion, 14 Mar. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars black vase, 9 April 2015
The vase has one bad vault it has a noticeable seam showing on both sides of the vase which makes it look like a plastic covering at the top of the seam is a bad seam finish shape is okay but expected a better finish glass vase .

5.0 out of 5 stars really liked this and ordered some more in other colours, 21 Feb. 2015
really liked this and ordered some more in other colours.
delivery company could do better as was at work and they left under a plant in front garden in full view, all other parcels go round by back door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 April 2015