Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 2 June 2013
This game is very addictive and certainly worth the money. A good tutorial explains the game and the story mode slowly builds up the difficulty.
on 24 August 2014
Enjoyed this, quite simple select your cards use them to kill the zombies lots of different guns and zombies adds interest to the game no adverts or any need to spend more
on 13 March 2015
Quite a fun game to play. The combination of yours and the zombies cards makes for quite the varied game! 4 stars not 5 because the story and sound were lacking in quality.
on 22 March 2014
Great little game. I really like the wealth of options for the card stack and in game strategy and the story line is good too, but it crashes a lot which is frustrating. Is there some fix I can download? because I can entertain myself hours with this. If it wasn't for that I'd give it five stars. So if there's an iPad version that works better I'd recommend it but for android not so much at the moment.
on 4 November 2014
Fun and challenging game, great tutorial, worth a play
on 14 November 2014
Could do with a graphic overhaul, but great.
on 26 January 2014
A great little game to while away an hour or two. I really enjoyed the different scenerios you are faced with. However it is a little too simplistic, and very rarely did I feel challenged.
on 15 August 2013
Loving the card mechanics, especially the weapon mods. It's like an fps meets magic! The game gets much deeper the further you get and the graphics add the perfect atmosphere. I recommend.
on 7 December 2014