4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive
This game is very addictive and certainly worth the money. A good tutorial explains the game and the story mode slowly builds up the difficulty.
Published 16 months ago by Mat C

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but buggy on the kindle fhd
Published 6 months ago by meatpief

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shelter (App)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this, quite simple select your cards use them ..., 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Shelter (App)
Enjoyed this, quite simple select your cards use them to kill the zombies lots of different guns and zombies adds interest to the game no adverts or any need to spend more

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but buggy on the kindle fhd, 22 Mar 2014
meatpief (liverpool, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shelter (App)
Great little game. I really like the wealth of options for the card stack and in game strategy and the story line is good too, but it crashes a lot which is frustrating. Is there some fix I can download? because I can entertain myself hours with this. If it wasn't for that I'd give it five stars. So if there's an iPad version that works better I'd recommend it but for android not so much at the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Fun, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Shelter (App)
A great little game to while away an hour or two. I really enjoyed the different scenerios you are faced with. However it is a little too simplistic, and very rarely did I feel challenged.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game with depth, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Shelter (App)
Loving the card mechanics, especially the weapon mods. It's like an fps meets magic! The game gets much deeper the further you get and the graphics add the perfect atmosphere. I recommend.

Shelter