Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.41

on 22 July 2013
Honestly one of the best books I've ever read, you just can't put it down!!! I'm excited to see what's in store in the next book (hopefully there will be one) as it leaves you wanting more.
on 4 May 2014
I hope not i really love this series and to leave it at the end of this book would be catastrophic i can think of 17 other things that could follow on from the last book and into the third my favourite one of them is that Adam comes back and is captured by the Fae and Rylie has to save him with Kallan but that resurfaces old feelings, i am brilliant, i have hundreds of ideas for other books so they could carry on their series to but who am i to tell authors how to write
on 2 February 2014
I really enjoyed reading Dark Promise & Broken Promise but cannot believe this is the end.I do not know if there will be a 3rd book or 4th.There is enough going on in the books to write more books.I think it would be very sad if j&t do not continue with the Between Worlds series.
on 30 May 2014
I am a great fan of the fantastic and this lady has done a great job of writing a mesmerising tale
on 19 July 2014
Fantastic story and the'what happened nex' to book 1. Please tell me that there is a book 3!!
on 15 June 2016
I really like these books. It is slow and just nice. There is some action, which is really strong and quick, but other than that I really just enjoy being in this faery world :) And it is nicely written, nothing was irritating me, which is nice for a change :)
on 12 July 2014
Read this after read first book free. Loved them both
on 29 August 2014
Fantastic, you must read the first book, so good I'll read them again , fantastic.
I read the first book from the series of fairy stories so went on Amazon and found the second book. I have not been able to put the book down.
on 11 February 2014
This book is amazing like seriously buy this book now!! Great for teens and a very good read but read the first book dark promise first!
on 18 October 2013
Just as good as the first one. I hope that there is a third one coming out soon. . .