on 13 June 2014
A word of advice. I have 2 printers - an HP photosmart C309g and an Officejet 8600 pro plus. Buy an HP photosmart printer and you are doomed to paying extortionate amounts for ink. The officejet sips the ink in comparison - is quicker and is now my default printer. This ink, being XL, is dear but will last a long time. Don't make the mistake I made and buy 'compatible' - your printer will suffer - HP genuine ink will make your printer last longer - very high quality
on 6 May 2014
Overpriced but it is what it is. They have us trapped on that score. So, this came quickly, was as described and at as good a price as I could find for HP genuine ink. Just glad I don't have to pay this much for the ink in my fountain pen!
on 12 May 2013
Took a little bit longer to arrive than I expected. I strongly recommend using original HP cartridges for the HP 8600 e-All in one because refill ones have a tendency to mess up your printhead. I tried one and I had to have a replacement printhead. Stick with these originals but shop around for the best price.
on 15 February 2013
Exactly as described and notified that they may come separately even though ordered as a pack of 4. Will always recommend using genuine HP ink as have had serious issues in the past using compatible ink.
on 21 June 2014
HP ink cartridge prices are high - thats a fact - but I bought one set of compatible cartridges for my Officejet 8600 plus and they wrecked the printhead and leaked everywhere. BUY ORIGINAL CARTRIDGES LIKE THESE and you won't have a problem.
on 7 October 2015
What's to say? They are original inks so they are the best in terms of quality and the longevity of your printer. They are totally exorbitantly priced of course - Fifty five odd quid? Are you having a laugh? But as someone who's suffered the bereavement of losing a printer to cheap ink *sniff*, I have made an agreement to myself to stick with originals all the time this printer owes me. At least they do give you confidence that you're going to get a reasonable number of pages out of them. They do last a long time and the quality is excellent.
on 6 April 2013
As with all genuine hp ink, it does the job, and in these capacity sizes comes closer to better value.
on 9 April 2015
This item arrived by time. I have HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One printer. It recognized cartridges as original. I was ready to print straightaway as soon as I inserted them. The print quality is good. Before buying this item I checked around a bit to find more options. There are 'compatible' cartridges available for less price but I would not go for it because they tend to leak and spoil print head. I prefer to have good (or original) product to avoid any problem later on. I will go for the same item whenever I will need to replace cartridges again.
on 18 April 2015
Although I ordered XL cartridge and printed less than 100 pages. Within 5 months, printer complaining that ink cartridge depleted. Shocking to know that it cost me more than 50p per page for ink only.
on 10 March 2014
I was a little concerned having read some previous reviews, however, these arrived fine as a single HP box containing four cartridges, exactly as I had hoped.