5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Sept. 2013
Mr. Martin Harvey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RED Padded Loop Handle, Short / Traffic Control Dog Lead, 11" (28cm) Including Clip. (Misc.)
Ideal for my big dog who loves to chew her leads. i can clip this handle on and off the chain links so no more chewed leather shreds!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short for me, 23 April 2014
This is a nice lead, which I bought to use for display work with my small labrador. I am quite tall, so it was too much of a stretch for me to be comfortable. I passed it on to a friend who is shorter than me and it was fine. You need to think about the hight of your dog in relation to the height of your had and allow for a little bit of leeway for easy movement. I have since bought a longer short lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Mar. 2014
Jane Brennan-barnes "MAMAA" (ABERAVON BEACH, W. WALES) - See all my reviews
Nicely padded and strong, ideal for tall dogs. This handle is good value. I recommend and I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Feb. 2014
This lead is exactly what I need for walking my standard poodle. Comfortable to hold. Arrived within two days. Would not hesitate in recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
Good price and as I am quite short easier to handle my GSD