on 23 January 2014
I was really looking forward to getting this but unfortunatly it was no good.

First off it took around 3 weeks to arrive, not Amazons fault as this was sent via a private seller.
When it did arrive I immediately charged it up for a few hours via the supplied USB lead.

First upon clicking the button to record or take photos, the indicator light did not act as it was supposed to according to the Chinese translated manual. The colors were also different to that in the manual. However as a gadge person I'm used to this & was happy to figure it out myself.

However it would not connect to any PC that I tried it on, I tried 3, all running Win 7. Upon plugging in the PC would make the connect sound but no drive would show up anywhere & I was unable to access anything I may have recorded.

I emailed the seller asking for advice or a swap but was instead given a full refund within 2 - 4 days, I guess the seller is well aware of this issue & thus didn't bother with getting me to return the glasses.

So unfortunatly for me, these were rubbish.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 26 June 2015
Important note: In order to use this product you need to already have a micro SD card (aka TF card) since this doesn't come included with the glasses and you need one to put into the glasses, to save the photo and video files. Just thought I'd mention that since before this product arrived I didn't realise a micro SD card was needed to be independently purchased.

These glasses worked ok when I tested them indoors, giving a pretty good video with reasonable sound (considering the price and size of this tiny camera), but when I tested them outdoors, the video was really sticky and jerky - it's more like still images interspersed with moving bits. I've included a video to show you what I mean.

Rating-wise I'd say:
Indoor video function rating: 4/5
Outdoor video function rating: 2/5 (maybe that's being generous..)

The still photo quality was ok though often a little blurry, and it's a little tricky to aim the camera.
Rating-wise for photo quality I'd give it maybe 3/5
on 24 May 2014
As others have stated, the instruction leaflet is next to useless, so here's what I learned from a mix of trial & error and contacting the (helpful) supplier by email. Charge for 7-8 hours first, then insert an SD card (see picture in the Amazon description to do so, as it's not even mentioned in the instructions. Without a card, the glasses won't be recognised by your PC.

To record, press the button until the blue light comes on, then keep it pressed down until it flashes 3 times and goes off. It's now recording and will continue for to do so for 15 minutes, then shut itself off with a warning 3 flashes.

Picture quality is surprisingly good for the price, audio and build quality are OK, as expected for the cost. If video quality is the priority, then these will not disappoint.
on 10 May 2014
I ordered a sun shade, got a clear lens. The delivery was prompt though. The product was defective, and the response from Boriyuan's rep was nice initially, but turned bad when I requested for a refund instead of replacement. Avoid like a plague.
on 21 November 2014
Do not buy from these people, they are unorganised and their products are very poorly manufactured and getting a refund is a task in itself. I wish I didn't part with my valuable pounds to these people. I am very disappointed and furious. The spy glasses do not work, do not buy them, you will end up regretting it!!!!!!
on 15 September 2014
Despite many negative reviews, I found all were picky and found none of the faults mentioned. However, I did find one major fault. This item takes very good still pictures, great quality, but when it come to video, I just can't get it to take any. Given the price and that I ignored the negative reviews it's my own fault I suppose. What can one expect for a rubbish price? Rubbish of course :-(
on 31 May 2015
It came on time !
I bought it for the simple purpose of my morning bike drives !
The camera quality is quite good and so is the audio
I've put in a 32gb high speed micro SD!
Works quite well
I'm Content.
on 10 October 2014
very good quality video recorded...however, as a one button operation, it becomes dicey confirming your action, you end up with lost recording as you actually failed to identify the actual action you just initiated as it could be still shot / video record / stop / power off....for it's price...a worthy dab
on 18 August 2015
They were delivered without software, just a usb cable, connect to pc and device was not recognized and therefore was unable to download any driver and any video
on 20 May 2015
Video good, sound OK. You get what you pay for. Ignore any notion that hese are HD or 720P. Just think about it - it is a pinhole lens and sensor.