5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling!
Kipling make such amazing bags! They all have loads of room and pockets for everything. This purse is no exception!! Great to cram in basic essentials when you don't want a bulky bag to carry around!
Published 17 months ago by Susan Schafer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse (check your measurements)
Published 9 months ago by CazzaCuzza

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling!, 7 Dec. 2013
Susan Schafer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse (Shoes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse (check your measurements), 2 Aug. 2014
I bought this to use as a make up bag as it has 3 compartments but my perception of measurements and the actual measurements were miles apart and it was too small for all my make up and the length of the blusher brush so returned for a larger size (Creativity X). That said, the fabric is fun, it's well made and the larger version is great but check your requirements against the measurements before you purchase as difficult to get feel for size just from the pictures.

2.0 out of 5 stars so glad as I have bought better pencil cases, 31 July 2014
mrs easybee (stockton on tees uk) - See all my reviews
Bought as a lightning deal, so glad as I have bought better pencil cases. Yes it's kipling, yes I've got the bags, but I'm just not enamoured with this. It's big enough to put phone and money in but no matter which way I look at it, it's a pencil case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 30 Dec. 2013
This purse is simple but very stylish. Although it states 'L' for size, its a little smaller than I'd expected for what I wanted to use it for but too nice to return. I've purchased the Creativty X shoulder bag in addition to use as a evening clucth bag. Guess I could have got the size in between but I really like the purse, its a keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 28 Oct. 2013
this is a lovely purse. it was bigger than what i thought but good quality and arrived in time. i was a bit gutted about the delivery as it was not secure in the packaging and could of quiet easilly of come out. if you want an all round purse then this is it. itholds moby fone keys etc. good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little clutch bag/purse, 12 May 2014
This is great for hols. It has lots of space and feels very sturdy. I love the colour. I can easily carry my phone, hankies, lipstick, mirror, keys and wallet. I attached a short leather strap too, which I bought at a craft fair, so it fits on my wrist too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great capacity, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse (Shoes)
three ample compartments, great opening zips. I have used it both as a makeup bag and a purse, very adaptable.Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purse, 31 Mar. 2014
very nice purse good amount of compartmants very safe too could keep your mobile in and keys if you only wanted to only take them instead of bag nice purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Bag From Kipling!, 23 Jan. 2012
As usually speedy delivery and another great bag from Kipling. Great Quality as expected from Kipling. Chose the lacquer black so able to use when going out, so lots of space to put going out essentials.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Kipling products but I have to say that I love love love their products, 7 Oct. 2014
I am new to Kipling products but I have to say that I love love love their products. I have recently brought a handbag purse and this bag which I use as a makeup bag and it is gorgeous and has plenty of room for all my makeup bits and pieces. Fast delivery too. I suppose it could be regarded as pricey but it was my birthday money and I deserve it!!! Plus I think they are worth it, did I mention that I love the Kilping products 😃