on 28 August 2013
I ordered this in Heather Olive - a fab khaki shade. I am very pleased with this purchase, the new spotty lining is a definite plus! The only slight point I would raise is that the canvas strap could be a tad wider and does not seem quite so thick as other Kipling bags that I own. That said, I love it. The three sided zip pocked on the front opens wide and has side pieces to help keep contents in, the zip behind that is perfect for my kindle and I think would hold an ipad. The main compartment has all the usual Kipling pockets, but there is only one pen holder, the key fob is included - so useful. The main reason I had to have this bag, besides colour, shape etc., was the fact that it has a zip pocket on the outside back which I find essential, so many Kipling bags now are just plain backed. In my opinion this is a very smart, casual, easy to wear Kipling. Good prices at Amazon too!
on 13 September 2013
A good size, will take tablet. Very useful pockets, especially for mobile and pens. Nice colour too. Kipling bags wash very well.
Put into pillow case.
on 28 October 2013
I love the bag it's light weight the only disappointment is the back pocket is not big enough for a iPad 3 it only fits the main pocket but everything else Is great kate
on 24 December 2013
A great size for shopping or general daily use and lots of compartments to keep things separate. I am addicted to this style - already have it in 3 colours and will doubtless go for more.
on 7 July 2014
I bought this specifically for travelling as it fitted into the "small handbag" dimensions for long haul travel for the airline I was using, however I have continued to use it for my main handbag since.

It is across the shoulder with adjustable straps, so easy to keep my valuables safe as the bag stays on my front in the right place.

The main compartment is huge and Tardis like! On a normal day, as a mum to a 6 year old, the main large compartment can fit my large purse, phone, small camera, 500ml bottle of drink, keys and bottle of sun cream, as well as miscellaneous small items like pens and snacks. It can also fit in a ipad easily, although it will start to get heavy. (Ok on a plane journey or winter when you won't have the liquid bottles in it anyway) The main front zipped compartment fits tissues, hand wipes and other small items. It has a three other small compartments for random stuff as well.

I chose the colour Celo Grey which is a lovely neutral, and different to my usual black. However it does show the dirt easily which is rectified by sticking it in the washing machine. It washes well and comes up like new. The handbag in general is made to a very good quality.

This is my first Kipling purchase for every day use (also have a multiple for bum bag situations) and I am very impressed and I am eying up the next bag to buy!
on 30 December 2013
Perfect in every way. Great value for money. Very practical. Favourite bag.
I love kipling but this bag is my favourite, keeps hands free.
VINE VOICEon 7 November 2014
I got this for my partner who is a fan of kipling bags. It is a really nice bag and of a practical size. It has three external pockets on it, one on the back and two on the front. The interior also has compartments and it does fit an iPad mini ok, which is really handy as it seems to travel everywhere with us!...

The bag looks smart and is very practical.
on 13 December 2013
My favourite Kipling bag. It has everything that I want. Good size, strong zips,love the port red colour.Well done Kipling!
on 10 August 2015
Wonderful bag if you need to carry a lot of items, which I usually do! Raincoat, umbrella, small water bottle, makeup bag in main compartment. Purse , mobile phone, passports, tissues, kindle.......in additional outside zipped pockets. The bag is very comfortable to carry, cross body or as sling bag. It is a very neat shape even when full,, does not bulge ,so arms are free. I am very happy with this bag (I have other Kipling bags and like them all, but this is the best for travelling!)
on 11 December 2013
Being a Kipling addict already, it wasn't a difficult decision to add to the collection, but what one to get? I was sold on the practicality of this bag, it is the perfect size for every day office use and in fact I was surprised by how accommodating it actually is. I can get my Kindle comfortably in either the large front pocket, or the discreet back pocket, plus all my usual handbag detritus that most women gather during a hectic week. It's comfortable to wear, on shoulder or across the body, and the lightness of construction is a bonus without it being a sacrifice to durability. I know that I will be using this bag regularly for years to come. In fact, I now want the blue version too, just don't mention it to the Better Half for a while.