4.0 out of 5 stars A reluctant yes...
Published 20 months ago by Julie D

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good crossbody
I love the shape of this bag it's massive and fun to use. Well made as are all kiplings with the new lining and cute brass monkey this is an over the arm bag if I ever saw one. With beautiful design leather trim and a good colourways this is a good purchase for any Kipling fan.

Published 19 months ago by foxcylady

4.0 out of 5 stars A reluctant yes..., 15 Nov. 2013
Julie D (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this hugely overpriced bag - in my view - via a Lightening Deal. Had I paid the full price, I doubt whether I'd have hung onto it. Had I not used it and judged on style alone I'd initially have given it two stars. I've owned and used it now for a couple of months and I have to say my opinion has changed. I still don't reckon Kipling bags are particularly stylish - despite their apparent popularity - and even the expensive ones like this aren't exactly chic. However, the USP has to be they are incredibly lightweight and practical when compared to the competition; the significance of this cannot be underestimated given the toll exerted upon women's spines by the huge hand luggage some of us insist on carrying around with us. In the case of the Coleene, the shape too is just right for A/W 2013. My partner thinks the hardware elevates this bag and makes it look expensive. I say what does he know? But it is definitely growing on me...

4.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Kipling, 28 Sept. 2013
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Kipling bags are rapidly becoming an obsession with me! They are very good quality. Look smart. Wear well. Just wish this one had a few more pockets inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown up Kipling, 18 Sept. 2013
I bought this on a lightening deal which was an absolute bargain. However I really like the style and quality of this bag which is for grown up girls very sophisticated. Great size for everyday chic.

The picture neither does the bag or colour any favours you have to see it in the flesh.

Would I buy another? Yes and the sister bag Dansira which is a tad smaller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good crossbody, 3 Jan. 2014
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

It does have a cross body strap which can be altered to be an over the shoulder strap. The cross body strap I dislike immensely which is a me thing others out there might like it but I hate it because it sits wrong and doesn't allow for easy access to your bits and pieces inside I do though like the shoulder strap idea and the grab handles.

Overall an excellent buy at Black Friday price but being honest would not pay full price for this too hit and miss in its design

5.0 out of 5 stars An impressive bag!, 15 Sept. 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I got this as part of the daily deal for less than a quarter of the full price! This bag is large enough to carry anything A4. I have managed to put in a folio which usually I have to carry separately for work as this never fits into a handbag! There are the usual phone and pen pockets inside, along with the key string. You also have a zipped pocket on the outside. I checked this colour against the Kipling website and you see a beige bag. This bag is definitely chocolate as the picture shows. You can easily get so much in the bag from a laptop to a wallet. It's very smart especially if you want to carry documents for work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not bother buying, 8 Aug. 2014
The colour of this bag is lovely and spacious as expected. However, as another reviewer mentioned, the handle is too short and stiff to go over the shoulder and so it is more of a holdall than a shoulder bag (without the strap that is). The bag is even more of a nuisance with the strap on as the bag does not retain its shape at all and folds in the middle, bunching up like a sack. In hindsight, I regret purchasing this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!, 6 Mar. 2014
Fantastic work bag. Loads of space for everything. Suits comfortably on my shoulder on leather handles so no need for the long strap most of the time. Love the print too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag!, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Coleene Top-Handle Bag (Shoes)
I have a few Kipling bags and bought this one to use for work. It is brighter than I thought it would be and you be nice for going out as well. Good size for a work bag and usual Kipling key fob pockets etc inside with a snazzier lining. Got it in sale after Xmas so pleased with price. Overall very happy with it and would describe it as a soft gold colour as opposed to greyish shade it is shown as.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work, 7 Jan. 2014
A lovely spacious bag ideal for walking in the rain and comfortable over my shoulder. Several compartments inside to put keys, phone, tablets in etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife, 8 Sept. 2013
Got this on a lightening deal and my wife loves it, it looks good and is the just what she wanted