Colour Name: White + Red|Change
Price:£1.16+ Free shipping

on 6 July 2014
Onto my third set of these now. Given that they are cheaper than two batteries to replace them, you can't really complain. They are for me, emergency lights. You put them in a pocket/bag and if it's getting towards lighting up time on the way back you stick these on and comply with the law.

I've been rained on in with them and had no issues, however I don't leave them on the bike, and I leave them somewhere where they will get dry when they are off, so perhaps that's why I've been lucky.

I wouldn't use them as primary lights, but in town, to get you back home, they are great. They are also quite visible from behind, but 1600 lumen super blasters they are not.
on 12 January 2013
Lights are bright and work well. Seem very durable but when I received them one light wouldn't work.
I bought some new batteries from poundland and now it works fine.
on 11 January 2016
Well, what I'm using this for may sound a bit odd but please read on. I frequently walk my dog down the quiet country lanes near our home and as you can imagine they are narrow, dark and have no pavement. So I had the idea of clipping the red light to the dogs lead for a great rear facing warning light and the white light clips directly onto my finger giving a fast acting and highly directional front light which still leaves my hands free for picking up those blooming number 2s! Obviously, these little lights aren't super powerful but they do a perfect job of making drivers aware that we are there from a reasonable distance, giving both us and them enough time to react. I've been using these lights for this purpose for the last 4 months and the original batteries as supplied are still going strong! For the small cost I'm extremely happy with the lights and have since ordered a second set to put directly on my dogs harness for that extra bit of light on these dark winter mornings.

Edit: I normally wear the white light the other way round on my finger so I can turn it on and off with my thumb, but to make the fitting clear in the picture I put it on this way round.
review image review image review image
on 13 December 2014
Just what I needed! The package contains two lights as described (one white for the front and one red for the rear). They include all required batteries.

The lights are very small and lightweight and can easily be carried around in a coat pocket. However, they are surprisingly bright and will certainly allow you to be seen by cars and pedestrians in a city at night. Each light contains two LEDs.

The straps are flexible and so these can be attached to virtually anything with a diameter of 2-3cm or less. The strap has a good grip so it can be set at any angle. I put them onto the handlebar and one of the rear bars going to the rear wheel on my bike.

The lights have already survived many rides in the rain without issue so they are reasonably water-resistant. They are operated by a single button on the top, underneath the rubber shell (i.e. water resistant). This is very convenient to operate, even while riding but you won't accidentally turn them on if they're in your pocket. They also appear to be vibration-proof (I've had other lights where the vibration of the ride makes the batteries loose contact periodically).

They have three modes of operation: 1) constant on; 2) fast flashing; 3) slow flashing, all of which are sufficient to make you seen at night.

Since these are very small lights, I don't think they will be suitable for riding at night in unlit areas. For that you will want a much larger and more powerful light. But for riding in the city with some street lights etc., these are perfect!
on 31 October 2013
It spefically says these are water resistant. Cycling in Edinburgh in the winter they need to be, but these are not. They quit working if rain gets on them and if they had cost more than £3 I would have looked for a refund.
on 27 October 2013
These lights are fantastic if when they arrive they are fully functioning. Obviously due to the cheap price and the vast quantity of cheap components several are bound to fail. One of the lights powers up but the switch is broken thus it will only light when you keep pressure on the switch. Wrote to the company and had no response. It would of been an easy fix for them just to send me a new light!!!!
on 25 September 2013
I bought these lights for £3.97, and they have worked great so far. They are very convenient since they can be put on and removed so easily. Apparently the batteries for these lights are slightly more expensive than other lights, but so far they have been working great.
on 27 November 2013
This was purchased as a 'precautionary' light in addition to the main ones on my bicycle, it was not intended to be a main light.

Reasons for 4 stars:

- Exceptionally good value item.
- Very bright (could, if all else failed, be used as a main light for short periods).
- Simple and versatile, can be attached anywhere on the bike you have a mind to attach them.

Reasons not 5 stars:

- By error or design, the light shines slightly up as well as forward. This means that, if attached to the handlebar and placed on flash, it is a little bit blinging and leaves an after-image. Not good when cycling on the roads, in the dark.
- Took a while to reach me (a tiny gripe considering everything else).

Overall:

This is a backup to main lights, I would not trust it (and wouldn't expect to for the type of product that it is) as a main light for the bike. It does not so much light the way as aid in my visibility to other road users, therefore is mainly useful as a supplement to another, more focused bike-light.

If I could rate this item at 4.5 I would, the downfalls do not detract from the fact that this item is great value and does the job I bought it for.

I have already been asked to get more of these for other people, cracking buy!
on 10 March 2016
If you can find fault with these lights for what they cost then you must have expectations way higher than your budget!
They come with batteries, are pretty bright for their size and are durable enough to last all winter. I have used these 5 days a week to work and back during this winter's dark mornings and early evenings and they are still going. I use it on the slowest flash which is still easily quick enough to be really noticeable.
Some reviews have said that they let in water in heavy rain so as a precaution I smeared some grease into the flexible areas around the battery compartment and the light lens and then cleaned off any excess with kitchen paper before fitting to the bike. I have had no problems and I have cycled in some shocking weather.
I would recommend these lights all day long and are probably better than more expensive ones I have had in the past.
on 15 October 2013
Ok - so they are cheap and looked a bargain (£3 for two lights - and I bought four unfortunately), however you do expect things to work (even for a few minutes!!!!) when you open the bag.
One did not work at all.
Two worked but wouldn't switch off.
One worked but remained jammed on the same setting.

I couldn't even be bothered to send them back so they are now in the bin