4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, but not perfect.
Lights are bright and work well. Seem very durable but when I received them one light wouldn't work.
I bought some new batteries from poundland and now it works fine.
Published 23 months ago by Mister Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and convenient but dont really work
I bought two sets of these lights. At first glance these lights look great. they can be easily put on and taken off the bike. they are really cheap and reasonably bright.But they are unreliable and have manufacturing faults. One of the rear lights turns itself off after just 5 minutes no matter which mode its in. I have tried replacing the cells but that doesn't work. One...
Published 12 months ago by alyo

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good idea until I realised the back light ..., 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
Seemed like a good idea until I realised the back light had a tendency to turn itself off mid-cycle. Very dangerous.

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the tin! Cheap and cheerful!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
These are brilliant lights! After ordering my first set, I was so chuffed I ordered a second. I can understand if some people may face some issues but I ride 25 miles a day with these guys and they have not let me down since I’ve got them (3 months since). Not 100% sure if they’re completely water proof, but they’re super bright and only paying around £2 a set it’s worth every penny, I couldn’t recommend them anymore, you can’t lose! Cheap and cheerful, recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after 5 minutes, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
These lights are nice and bright and have a good easy to use fastening system. Unfortunately the back one broke the first time i used it. Tested it when it came out of the box and seemed fine. Fitted it to bike the next day and nothing. Not worth sending back so binned it and learnt a lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars gummy bit hooks onto itself easily and fit around my bikes handlebars and seat attachment, 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
cheap, but effective. has there settings: on, braid blinking, slow blinking. gummy bit hooks onto itself easily and fit around my bikes handlebars and seat attachment. great for showing cars you're there on your bike, not as great for seeing the road but does work decently.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost order, 28 Feb 2014
I am still waiting for my order nearly a month after placing it. To make it worse, it is difficult to communicate with Morgentown, who write to me with sentences like "It has been lost on the way absolutely. In this case do you want a new delivery?" Of course I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy indeed, 2 Dec 2012
Joan Kay Johannsen "Yakay" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
These bicycle lights are perfect for me. So easy to attach, so easy to have in one's handbag and they really tell the traffic "here I come". Such a good product for the price. Right now I don't know if it is best to buy new batteries when they run out, or just buy new lights. I have the feeling that the latter is probably cheapest.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 17 Mar 2013
small and neat. can carry them easily so no need to leave on the bike. will make sure I'm seen

1.0 out of 5 stars scam, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
the red light is just a cover, the light is not red! I just don't get it why they produce something useless as that. I bought this expecting one front light and one rear light. How can you be lead to think the red silicon cover does not correspond with the colour?

1.0 out of 5 stars What is it with the red ones?, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
The white light works fine but the red only worked for a few seconds. The supplier sent me another one free of charge and the same thing happened with that. I give up. I agree wholeheartedly with the reviewer who said it was a good idea, poorly executed

1.0 out of 5 stars Not water resistant, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack (DIY & Tools)
These looked great and worked OK initially .... until it rained. The seals are poor and one bike ride in the rain was enough to soak the inside workings and corrode the battery. Sufficient to keep the kids entertained for a (dry) day though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›