5.0 out of 5 stars MSI Z87-G45
Absolutely brilliant motherboard. Did a lot of research about this board and it really paid off. I am using a I5 4670K CPU and a coolermaster 412s cooler and even with that their is still a lot of room on the board. It does not interfere with my RAM either. The BIOS is very well layed out and makes it easy to overclock my CPU or rearrange my boot menu.
Published 8 months ago by i dont care

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't POST
Installed my new CPU and memory into it and turned it on. Fans whirred up, it didn't POST, and 10 seconds later it powered down. Double checked all of my connections and tried it again, with no joy.

MSI support said it must be bad memory or a bad PSU. So I replaced both still with no joy. MSI then asked me what LEDs were lighting up, except the board doesn't...
Published 7 months ago by MR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MSI Z87-G45, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: MSI Z87-G45-GAMING ATX Motherboard (Intel Z87, 4x DDR3, DVI, HDMI, 6x USB3.0, GBE LAN, LGA1150 Socket) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice!!!, 18 Sep 2013
I highly recommend this motherboard great.Comes with all the necessary part and way more.Great for sli of crossfire.
Look amazing in my case i am so proud to be the owner of one of these motherboards.Overclocking is easy and safe.Look amazing especially when boating up my pc and that red g series dragon appears.
great motherboard no problems found.Very good for any future upgrades because there are enough port and sloth and pci e slots for more then anyone needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy overclocking, 22 Feb 2014
Mr. Simon J. Adshead (UK) - See all my reviews
Very easy to overclock, Even before overclocking the processor was running at slightly higher than stock speed, OC Genie Bumped it up a little further, the relatively easy to use UFEI took it even further! The Creative Audio chip works incredibly well and sounds crystal clear. The manuals and instruction were all very clearly laid out and easy to read and understand. Overall a very impressive motherboard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Motherboard, 20 May 2014
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I have been building my own PCs for the last few years rather than buying off the shelf but my old PC was 5 years old and out of date with an AMD Phenom processor. I recently starting using 3d design software for my 3d printer and found it was struggling, slow and impossible to use so I upgraded.

I got this board and use it with a i5 4670k processor and 8Gb of memory. Wow! What a difference! I am not using this for gaming but I wanted something top spec for my money and this had all the ports I needed too.

Using 3d Max on this is a dream. No lag, no buffering and no jerky motions of the designs during rotation. Everything else is superquick. I also use Skype a lot and the sound quality with this board is out of this world. So crisp and clear and far louder than the last one which is great.

The BIOS interface is fantastic to use, user friendly, easy to navigate and well laid out. You can of course overclock from the BIOS (which I have yet to try) but MSI also provides a utility for extreme tuning which is awesome and very useful.

All in all, I am in love with this motherboard, it makes my life so much easier and comes with great onboard graphics and audio that you cannot fault for the money.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars MSI Z87-G45-GAMING ATX Motherboard, 5 Feb 2014
I have used this motherboard in my home PC, and it works nicely. The bios is design is great too. If you are looking for a decent gaming rig this motherboard is the way to go in terms of price and the best quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 July 2014
Great board for the money, has all the bells and whistles. Looks fantastic and the BIOS is something else. Highly recommended. Coupled with an i7 4770k

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good motherboard, 29 May 2014
very easy installation. The item was received as described and well packed. I would recommend this to friends. Thanks MSI

5.0 out of 5 stars Top board., 21 April 2014
For someone who has been around motherboards for as long as me,this board is lovely-the bios is a sight to behold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 April 2014
Great product, love the feature of the dragon-shaped heat sinks. No problems what so ever and i hope i never will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2014
Great performance, good value for money .... If you are building a gaming PC this is well worth considering. Prompt delivery and great software (however, software installation and manual can be a bit misleading and at times ambiguous).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›