5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 13 Feb 2014
P. C. Jones "PennyJ" (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Camilla Lackberg Crime Thrillers 4-6: The Stranger, The Hidden Child, The Drowning (Kindle Edition)
I can't claim to be any sort of litarary critic., but I know what Ilike and I love all of Camilla Lackberg's novels. She manages to keep me guessing throughout every novel (and I think I've read them all). I really enjoy her characters and her description of their lives.

4.0 out of 5 stars the personal touch, 13 Dec 2013
AC Wager - See all my reviews
Camilla Lackberg proves again that she is a crime writer with a great interest in the personal details and the development of her characters. Patrik and co have 'real' home lives and problems with which we can identify, as readers and fellow human beings. Behind all this, she sustains good plots which she moves along at page-turning pace, providing small scenes to whet the appetite and building swiftly to the big picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars camilla Lackberg 4-6, 23 Sep 2013
Ca (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
fab, fab, fab, fab, fab, fab. great writer............could not put them down.................best thriller writer ever. recommended to every crime thriller writer