4.0 out of 5 stars 2 x 65 x 57 x 22 - colour purple
cons: only gave 4 stars as the bottom of the bed is only made of thin mesh material which could easily tear
pro: the thickness of the cushion is good as well as the walls of the bed thus keeping my dogs warm and cosy.

both of my dogs love them! so I'm happy!
Published 15 months ago by julia baker

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as stated.
looks nice but have had to order another one as there is no way it is the size stated, so now need another for my other dog, can't see them being too happy as they always lie together.
Published 1 month ago by trc

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 x 65 x 57 x 22 - colour purple, 18 Feb. 2014

both of my dogs love them! so I'm happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as nice as the photo, 14 April 2014
I got the 65cm size for my Jack Russell who is small for his breed. It's just about big enough for him . The base cushions is nice and spongy and he seems to like it . The back on mine keeps folding down on one side when he's not in it because it was packed badly . The bed was in a plastic sack which was then squashed into a much smaller box. I'm hoping that corrects itself once it's been unpacked a day or two . It's pricey for what it is quality wise but it's a stylish dog bed and I love the colour and the non slip base which stops it's skidding around on my laminate floors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as stated., 1 April 2015
This review is from: Nobby Padded Plush Oval Comfort Bed Golina, 86 x 70 x 24 cm, Purple (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Mar. 2015
The only bed my pug hasn't managed to ravage/rip a hole in (yet), so very happy. It's also a nice deep purple colour. Arrived a bit dusty & marked.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 Jan. 2015