5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and son loves it
Nicely made, nice sound, right size for a 4 yr old. My son loves it. Maybe one day he can learn to play it.
Published 14 months ago by Treesy

Published 2 months ago by LoveMusic

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and son loves it, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: LELIN WOODEN STRIPE STRIPED BLUE PIRATE GUITAR CHILDRENS KIDS MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!, 1 Jun. 2014
It's a gorgeous wee guitar for my wee boy, he LOVES it!! Sturdy, good paint work & a perfect size for my 3 year old son! Would recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars I know it's essentially a toy but I expected a bit better quality and durability especially as it's aimed at young ..., 2 Feb. 2015
This looks so lovely and my son was thrilled when he got it. However, 3 of the strings snapped really quickly and it only comes with one spare. Also the largest string is loose and every time you try and tighten it it just becomes loose again. I know it's essentially a toy but I expected a bit better quality and durability especially as it's aimed at young children. My son still loves it though and still trys to play it with just 3 strings so 3 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with the guitar personaly, 13 Dec. 2014
Not happy with the guitar personaly. I wasn't expecting top quality for £15 but from the description and reviews I was half expecting it would be playable... which it isn't. Tuning pegs are very poor quality and the frets aren't evenly spaced which means you cant even play a tune on 1 string. You can get other guitars for similar price which are much better quality. However my boy loves playing with his birthday present so will be keeping it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 25 Jan. 2015
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my son. I thought it was well made in the first instance however the second or third time my Son used it, the string broke. I wasn't worried as there were spares provided in the packaging. On closer inspection I realised the tuning screw had lost it's thread. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, 16 Jun. 2014
String snapped within a month but that could be down to my son's heavy handedness. Spare string supplied and easy to replace. Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars A tidy Little guitar , just right for grandson to play with. With need a proper guitar when he is older to learn to play., 19 May 2014
A good little guitar to play with , don,t expect any tunes out of it . Grandson will be pleased with it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 April 2014
Bought this for my 6 year old nephew and he's very happy with it, comes with extra strings and def worth the money!
Delivery was Great too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money on this "toy", 25 Jan. 2015
William Thomson "willy wonky" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Don't waste your money on this. It is an overpriced "toy" (the supplier's word, not mine). It doesn't tune and nor is it meant to according to the supplier. I was embarrassed having given this to my granddaughter for Christmas and discovering how bad it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars this is actually quite a cool guitar. my 3 year old son likes to ..., 18 Feb. 2015
A. J. Martin (London) - See all my reviews
this is actually quite a cool guitar. my 3 year old son likes to rock out with it. ok, so it doesnt stay in tune but Im not expecting him to be able to play properly yet anyway. He has fun with it and thats what counts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›