4.0 out of 5 stars At a great price, you cannot go wrong.
This is a nice light foundation, it stays on well through the day. Delivery was fast, and the price was great.
Give this one a go!!
Published 22 months ago by JULIE E.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy
Saw so many good reviews but was so disappointed when I tried this out. I ordered the darkest one and its so greasy!! Wether its only the dark on thats like that or not I dont know but very let down by this product.
Published 9 months ago by kiera

4.0 out of 5 stars At a great price, you cannot go wrong., 3 Jun. 2013
Give this one a go!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value foundation ever!, 16 May 2012
I bought this foundation once because I had ran out and needed one ASAP I didn't think it would be very good due to price but it was fantastic! I have used this instead of maybeline, max factor etc ever since. It gives you a very flawless finish and lasts all day! Would highly recommend you try it's brilliant! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good foundation, 29 July 2014
this is one of the best cheaper foundations that i have used! i use this as my every day foundation. the only downside to this is that there isn't a pump and my personal preference is to have one. however i do have another foundation by the same brand and the bottle size is the same so i have just switched it over, and it is now a pleasure to use, so come one W7 just make all your foundations with a pump!!! i would say that this foundation has light to medium coverage and gives you a dewy finish, i like to use a powder on top of it as i have fairly oily skin but i still love this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick and easy to apply, 12 Jan. 2014
This foundation was much better than I expected for the price. Perfect colour and long lasting, although leaves the face a bit shiny sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jan. 2013
Loved this make up I have had it before and will be buying again, thank you for a grea tproduct

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good foundation!, 12 Jun. 2013
I have been looking for a good foundation that isn't too heavy or greasy and now I found it! Will definitely buy more once this is empty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coverage, 27 Jan. 2014
As good as any high end similar product at a fraction of the price. Covers really well and does last!!

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 14 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed!, 9 Feb. 2015
Wow!! Great foundation which gives a beautiful, flawless finish which I was NOT expecting! I actually stumbled across this when I was looking for the W7 Primer. This came up as a recommendation and after reading the reviews I thought, for a few pounds I'll give it a try. Having never ordered a foundation online without trying it in store first, I was uncertain about the colour - but luckily enough Buff was absolutely perfect for my skintone.

I apply the W7 primer first (which is a dream to apply!) and then use a foundation brush to apply this. You do need to use a couple of layers for a medium coverage but it gives the most gorgeous, healthy, natural look to your skin and I don't get that horrible "foundation" feeling on my face where you can literally feel your skin struggling to breathe! L'Oreal has always been my "daytime" foundation of choice, but I've got to say I've found a fantastic replacement that has found a permanent spot in my makeup bag!

The ONLY critisism I have of it, it being a glass bottle, it really does need to have a pump on the top, which sadly this doesn't. It's fine at the moment as it's new it's full, and as I apply it to the back of my hand first, I just bang the bottle on my hand - once it's half empty I'm going to struggle getting it out I think!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 16 Jun. 2014
Seriously have no idea why this is so popular, I'm not a makeup snob but this is genuinely unusable, no coverage it leaves a horrible greasy sheen behind, makes me an orange tint. Awful awful awful. I don't understand the W7 hype at all as the primer that is also raved about on here is also greasy and awful.