5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
Happy with the little package I received it's not much but good for a child who loves barbie dolls and shoes are always lost as there very little cheap and cheerful I gave given low stars for educational as I think it's none applicable really it wasn't purchased for education values
Published 19 months ago by Fiona

1.0 out of 5 stars No good at all
This is not Barbie's things! There are too big to fit in Barbie doll. Than some where dirty and in general the quality is not good at all. I was expecting something much better and I got dissapointed.
Published 13 months ago by NIKOLETTA TOUMAZATOU

1.0 out of 5 stars No good at all, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Pack Set of 9 Barbie Sindy doll items: shoes boots & accessories: hangers, mirror, comb, brush, sunglasses,crown, tiara - by Fat-Catz (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 22 Oct. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars