Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 August 2013
Easy to download and great price. However, the TV advert made it sound like a good album to buy, but after listening to all the songs it seemed more disappointing. Perhaps I wasn't chilled out enough when I listened to it!
on 5 July 2013
Great album, if you are a R+B fan you will find this album as easy listening and relaxing, songs from the best R+B artists come together. Although I have some of the songs on individual artist albums is great to hear these special artist all together on one album, a must be for R+B fans.
on 14 August 2013
This cd is a little disappointing more than half of the tracks are little known or very old only a few are recent and good quality r&b
on 3 November 2013
I love R&B however this has just a couple of good tunes on it. The usual....what you see on the tv when they are trying to sell it. One of the worst CD's I have bought in years.....It did come on time and in good condition the the stockist was fine.
on 6 July 2013
Do not buy album only a few good songs which cheaper to buy separately I am veey disappointed with the purchase
on 13 October 2013
After seeing the advert on TV for the discs I was rather dissapointed with the amount of RAP type tracks.
The advert seemed to play all the best and none of the rest!!! Not what I think of as R&B, I think it was rather missold, not your fault rather the advertisers.
on 3 December 2013
fab......great to listen to round the house, in the car etc....a great selection of tracks..something to please everyone..worth the money!
on 26 February 2014
My beautiful Stepdaughter is very happy with this CD.

Thank you very much and I would recommend this CD to teenagers and people who likes this CD.

Best wishes to all your future sales.

Cristina Santos.
on 14 February 2014
When this cd was advertised it must have used all the well known songs to try to sell it as I dont recognise about 80% on here...and being 50++ have found it a little too modern for me. But a very nice cd for my 20+ daughter.
on 27 September 2013
A great cd especially for the price, I already have some of the songs but unfortunately that seems to happen on compilation cd's. Some good new songs though & some great artists, well worth buying.