Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 September 2013
This album contains 5 tracks from their last album plus 5 of the best hits live. My favourites on here Breakable, Remember Me & Love Me For A Reason. But I love all Osmonds tracks on this album + a bonus of postcards.
Could there be a new album on the horizon??
on 8 January 2014
As soon as my mother introduced me to the music of the osmonds in the early 70's I was hooked, and I have never looked back, as they always produce the goods. As with this c.d, nothing has changed, Snapshot, has tracks from Can't Get There Without You, the best being Remember Me, well I sure do, 5 songs from, the c.d, and 5 live songs, from the famous family, Crazy Horses, being my favourite, Osmonds song, but being honest, I love them all as they are the complete group, who have done it all,. Do your selve a favour and buy Snapshot, as you will here the new and the old songs, SUPERB.
on 8 September 2013
Great new Osmond Cd plus bonus cards,beautiful songs fills your senses,leaves you remembering why you have stayed the decades with these talented artist brothers. Yes its a great buy.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this for my partner as she is an avid Osmond fan. She really likes it and even though I myself are not a collector of The Osmond Brothers music I am around when it is played and I have accompanied her to their concerts. They are very talented without a doubt and continue to deliver the goods.
A very good purchase which would not disappoint.
on 21 October 2013
This is a fab album, it encompasses everything that is great about The Osmonds. Tracks from the latest 'brother's' album mixed with classic tracks recorded on the family's last tour make this a great compilation.
on 11 October 2013
I love these guys so much a fab we album although it's 2 others mixed together which I have already it didn't stop me buying snapshot with the added bonus of the snapshot photos
on 27 October 2015
If your looking for typical Osmond sound, this is not for you. Not sure why, but I didn't like the sound of one of the voices, it seemed harsh and was audible throughout.
on 30 December 2013
i love the album, my only dissapointment was that it was in a card case not the usual plastic case so it does not fit my CD rack. but i love the content of the album
on 9 February 2015
arrived on time very happy with cd just wanted it to m y collection but was very surprised at the photos included
on 28 October 2013
I have bought as a birthday gift for a friend. I am sure she will really enjoy it as she is a huge Osmonds fan