5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good TV
Published 21 months ago by Jo

3.0 out of 5 stars Two weeks to deliver!
The supplier mis-spelt the address meaning that the parcel was at the UPS depot for two weeks. No tracking number made the parcel difficult to trace. Shocking customer service!
Published 11 months ago by Adrian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good TV, 18 Mar 2013
Jo (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this TV for my 93 year old mother as an additional one for her bedroom and I was worried that she would have difficulty using it. She has had no problem at all and the remote control has large clear numbers and is very user friendly. The picture is good and screen large enough for its purpose. The sound is also clear. She has taken to it like a duck to water although she has only used it for watching live TV so far. Now I just have to teach her to use the record facility which may be a little more of a challenge... If you want this for an additional TV for a bedroom etc I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 26 Jun 2012
I am really impressed with this TV. I found it really easy to set up and it looks great in my bedroom. The picture quality is great, and the USB recording is a nice feature. At just over £100, I think its excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 24 Jan 2013
I bought two. The reviews I read were all good so I had some faith but you never know till you get your own product. I was happy when I received the brpducts. works great with my playstation, macbook and harddrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finlux 19" Tv, 23 April 2013
A class one product.Easy to tune in and a brilliant picture Delivery is first class and the courier was very helpful
and well mannered. Very pleased with my purchase and I will recommend this product to all my friends and neighbours.
also the supplier.Many thanks to all concerned

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, very stylish!, 2 May 2013
Arrived quickly easy to set up works a charm. Couldn't find a better tv if a tried!
I would defiantly recommend you buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good TV, 4 April 2013
Had never heard of Finlux before but would recommend theTV. Picture quality good and easy controls plus looks really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars An OK small TV, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: FINLUX 19H6030 19-Inch Widescreen HD Ready LED TV with Freeview - Black (Electronics)
Find this TV ideal for diner/kitchen. The picture and sound is good enough for its location and use. Size is fine for where we need to put it. The on screen guide is poor though. Maybe it can be adjusted, don't know. Not used the USB record facility yet.
A good simple set if thats what you are looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small TV great for bedroom., 11 Jun 2013
This is a perfect little TV for the bedroom. Works very well and is very satisfactory for what it is. Delivery and service - great, thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Two weeks to deliver!, 13 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a TV!, 9 Mar 2014
This TV is as good as any other for the price I would suppose but the service fron Finlux is pretty aeful!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›