5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Brought these earrings for a friend. Was happy with the item for the price that I paid for them. Much bigger than I expected. Would recommend.
Published 12 months ago by Ali

1.0 out of 5 stars I REGRET BUYING THSI PRODUCT
I was really looking forward to the earrings arriving, until they came. The metal was tacky an tarnished, with the silver rubbing away becoming black in colour.
They arrived with some of the stones fallen off and lose in the packet.
I saw the reviews for this product and thought "five stars for that little money? Wow!"
Maybe the other customers...
Published 5 months ago by rosa grenfell

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Yazilind Cute Butterfly Rhinestone Fine Crystal Tibetan Silver Turquoise Drop Dangle Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars earings, 12 Mar 2014
My butterfly earings really pretty.lots of people
Have given good comments about them. They
Did take rather a long time to arrive . I had
Almost given up hope of them arriving. But happy now

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous earrings, 21 Nov 2013
Bought these super drop earrings for my daughter and she is over the moon with them. Great quality, great service and the best customer service ever. Thanks Yazilind.I'll be back for more!

4.0 out of 5 stars for my wife, 8 Feb 2014
my wife liked them, i got several brownie points. only need two more and i can go to the pub

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 20 May 2014
I love these and I am wearing them today with a teeshirt of the same colour. I also have the necklace to match and I am very happy with both items. Well worth the money. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 22 Feb 2014
Dont get me wrong these are very very pretty. But they are huge. You need some serious lobes to hold them. Shame really as I had been looking forward to getting them. Gave them as a gift and they were very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars I REGRET BUYING THSI PRODUCT, 26 Jun 2014
They arrived with some of the stones fallen off and lose in the packet.
Maybe the other customers received a better standard of jewellery than I, but I found the reviews very misleading. I am planning this product soon and thought that I should post a review as a warning to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars even better than photo, 12 Nov 2013
these earnings are even better in the flesh than they look in the photo very cute
really good for the pressi I bought them for

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations., 10 July 2014
I needed something to tip my order over the ten pound mark so I bought these for my wife. I was surprised at the high quality and large size of the turquoise pieces. Exceeded expectations.