4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a really nice laptop
I'm really pleased I bought this. I was uncertain about buying online as I've always bought computers in shops before and had them set up for me. This came really quickly (ordered Thursday night, came on Saturday morning before 10am) and it was really simple to set up.

Published 8 months ago by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars WiFi issues
I bought one earlier this month and noted that the WiFi wasn't very fast, half the throughput of what I expected. I reported the problem to Sony who asked me to do some tests, and the WiFi ended up not working at all! I am returning the laptop for a full refund.
Published 4 months ago by MR ROGER T WHITTAKER

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a really nice laptop, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit E 14-inch Laptop (White) - (Pentium Dual Core 1.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)

The best thing about it is the look and feel of it; it is very pretty and also quite light. It's a pleasure to use; a lot of people seem to have issues with Windows 8 but I actually like it! It does look a bit mad once you first see it, but what I like about it is that you have the option to unpin and uninstall the apps you don't like, move things around and turn off the live tiles if they irritate you, so you can really make it your own.

The only little niggle I have is that the internet disconnects out of the blue sometimes. I have always fixed this using the troubleshooter option, so it's not a massive problem, but it is quite annoying.

Apart from that, everything works beautifully. It is a lovely computer and I would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars WiFi issues, 27 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great spec laptop for child/teen for fun and school., 1 Mar 2014
Very good specification for the price, sleek and lightweight. We bought it for our 11 yr daughter, the 14" is perfect as full size are just too large and heavy for a child. Only criticism is the mouse touch pad is incredibly sensitive and it is also way too easy to keep accidentally altering the screen zoom so your page keeps going huge unexpectedly, I'm sue this is just a case of getting used to it but initially it's very frustrating. Overall though, very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase and service, 9 Feb 2014
Initially, I was quite unhappy to find the laptop missing from the carton (just some accessories and manual were inside) when I opened it after it was delivered. I contacted Amazon customer service and they replaced it promptly. I found the laptop easy to use. I actually bought it for my Mum who wanted a light weight 14" laptop and she confirms that she is very very happy with it.

Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun 2014
I have been very satisfied with my Sony Vaio Laptop, however I find it slow to respond. The Wi;Fi connection has been checked and to be running normally but machine responds slowly I'm afraid.

2.0 out of 5 stars wireless connection is not the best, 14 May 2014
I keep losing wireless connection which annoys me. I'm forced to always use cable when doing seriously work. Besides the product is good. rating based on wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars great laptop, 15 Nov 2013
Looks good and fast too. Simple to set up and loads of extras loaded and ready to use. Very pleased with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars falsely advertised, 25 Sep 2013
This product is advertised as having a touch screen, and it does not. But cannot find contact detail to complain!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not touchscreen, 30 Sep 2013
I contacted Amazon regarding the incorrect product description. This is what I was told "We have been informed that there is no information on the box as to whether this item is a touch screen. This item is sealed by the vendor therefore we are unable to switch it on as this would make it unsellable". Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars only flaw is trackpad, 11 Dec 2013
had larger sony vaio previously and love this 14 inch size. trackpad takes a bit getting used to as is not split as in previous model. apart from that love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›