5.0 out of 5 stars another life changing read!
Wow! i wasn't sure when i started reading the book if i was going to like it but i warmed to the author quickly and I am so glad I read the entire book.
it has made me realise how we need to understand nature and live with it not diametrically opposite it and how having a positive mental attitude is life changing.
I have even now switched form vegetarian to...
Published 8 months ago by JC

3.0 out of 5 stars A long read
Very interesting book although I found it hard going at times. makes you think deeply about the things you eat
Published 7 months ago by sandcadams1

5.0 out of 5 stars another life changing read!, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
I have even now switched form vegetarian to full macrobiotic diet as a result of reading this. im no hippy im what some may call a chic city girl living in London.
get t his book, its free, be inspired and change your life for the better.

3.0 out of 5 stars A long read, 29 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Jan, 16 Feb 2014
jan (cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
It was an interesting read. It is the story of the guys great pain and faith in positivity. It had quite a religious slant to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was recommended this book by a friend who didn't tell me ..., 21 July 2014
Mr. Andrew S. B. Hunter (Spain / UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
Was recommended this book by a friend who didn't tell me why. I read it in one afternoon, then read it again. Lots of messages - which so resonate. How at times we are often brushed off with the orthodox medical establishment saying "Live with this condition" or "there is nothing else can be done." (But what can we expect of a system which only allows doctors some seven minutes at a time to hear our story, draw a conclusion and make a recommendation. But we still have a choice - to surrender to that attitude or listen to our body, to our intuition, to our faith and follow leads that can take us on an entirely different route to healing. We have a choice as to how we judge an event - as bad and awful or "how is this benefiting me?" This true story is also a reminder of how one person's illness can affect those around them. I could go on. I liked the style of narrative, extracts from diaries, married with wisdom and encouragement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Middle of the road, 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
There are some brilliant chapters: how there is no such things as bad days, to believe that everything happens is for your good and the chapters on gratitude. Then of him coming through his illness in full details and the book became quite religion focus of how he finds faith during the difficult times and his relentless repeat of his blessed family support. Good for him but some of us don't have such support. I find the book became a bit preach-y in the end about his paid programme, God and diet. The title of the book is slightly misleading however I still take away from this book some good I mentioned. It'll be a recommended book if you're going through recovery from illness.

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading title, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
I was very disappointed in this book as it seems to go into great depth about a man's illness in too much detail. Then it is using religion, which I feel should be made clear of in the title. It's not so much about positive thinking , more about faith in God. I find this offends me as my beliefs are personal as are many people's. The only positive thinking I got from this book was that I wouldn't recommend it. It's intrusive in a negative way.

1.0 out of 5 stars No secrets here!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
Sorry, but I feel I missed the point with this book-no more than a personal journey. I didn't come away with positive thoughts at a time when I really need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story an truely inspiring, 9 July 2014
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
I enjoyed this read so much that's it's made me be thankfully for the life that I have and to believe

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice uplifting read, 24 July 2014
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
A nice uplifting read. But It just tells you to be happy no matter what, where I believe you can changes your life with mind power, you dont have to put up with the bad . It says if you hate your job , look for the good in it (look for the good in all) when really we all have the power to change things . It is good to be positive and I am , but change is better. I got half way through nearly but it was a pleasant read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankyou, 9 July 2014
This review is from: The Positive Thinking Secret (Kindle Edition)
Thanks for sharing your story and raising awareness about diets especially sugar.
I enjoyed this story and it made you want to keep reading till the end- even when I was saying in my head be firm take the clear with Abe as he needs to know you're back!!
Great read and lots of positive lessons too- . Thank you Aaron you are truly amazing person. : )

The Positive Thinking Secret