Size: 9 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£90.00

on 3 January 2014
I run about 25-30 miles per week with a 10 mile run at the weekend. Previously I had the Adidas Supervova Sequence 5 she as I over-pronate. Had a few injuries and was told by my podiatrist that I may need more cushioning. These shoes are excellent and very well made; I think they will last longer than the rather cheaply made Supernovas. The stiffness in my left ankle that I had previously has disappeared and they feel very comfortable to run in.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 May 2014
I've been a long time wearer of the Kayanos. As many a runner will agree, when you've found a shoe that does the job, it's very difficult (nay, impossible) to try anything else.

This trainer is comfortable with a nice level of cushioning. I'm around 13 stone, so I need a bit of extra cushioing for the old knees. And so far, so good. I always hope they'll last me around 6 months, but it's usually less and I start wearing them (and my knees) into the ground. Let's hope these ones do a better job.

Can't complain. Nice shoe. Nice colours (some of them have been awful). Pretty much the sweet spot in the Asics range in my opinion.
on 18 May 2014
Despite being last year's model I find the Kayano19 a really good shoe. It's a neutral fit which can accommodate a degree of off-angle running in one leg without the requirement for specialist or bespoke trainers. It is well padded and I am confident I can run on concrete and roads as comfortably as X-C, yet it is sufficiently light not to degrade performance. There are better trainers on the market, but probably not at this price.
on 24 May 2014
shoes arrived on time..the fit and feel of the shoe is perfect..the appearance is good as is the finish....i don't know about the running performance..i bought them for everyday walking as i need a slightly higher heal for my back problems..i should have had this brand years ago........real pleased with them..i would recommend them to anyone
on 5 May 2014
I bought a pair of ASICS Air running shoes which I liked a lot. These gel shoes were the replacement and they are very good, comfortable, hard wearing. I wear them for running an would prefer darker colours as mud turns them grey pretty quickly! A good value running shoe that is fit for purpose.
Stephen Jones May 2014
on 12 August 2014
I have been a fan of ASICS for a while now. The shoes fit well and the cushioning is ideal. I'm a mild over pronator and these shoes are very comfortable. My knees are feeling their age and these shoes have definitely helped look after them. I run slow and steady and these shoes have proved to be a great option for me.
on 6 June 2014
Very comfortable and a really nice fit. I've been wearing only Asics for training for a number of years and these have proven to be as comfortable and supportive, if not more so, than previous pairs. Delivery, as is usual with all items previously purchased through Amazon, was swift and hassle free
on 26 July 2014
I have had two previous pairs and loved them, but just bought my usual size and they both feel too small and are noticeably shorter than my current pair. Has anyone else had this problem? Not sure if this pair was labelled incorrectly or if I need to get a bigger size replacement. thanks.
on 11 June 2014
I'm a big fan of asics runners. Delighted to have got these. They're your typical asics runner in that they're second to none. My only complaint is the delivery charge. I live in Ireland. The delivery charge was around €20! It's a consistent problem with amazon. Runners are great though!
on 30 August 2014
I have ben running in Gel Kayano for a number of years and they just just better and better. A very high quality running shoe with plenty of support and a very good fit. Not the cheapest running shoe but in my opinion the best and very good value for money.