TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2014
There is not much to say about this, stainless steel wire that screws together like the mythical snake consuming its tail.

It makes for an excellent keyring. Far better than the old split ring that breaks your finger nails. You might want to select some tschotke to fit on. It makes for a key ring of around two inches diameter, and is so strong that most things would break before it did.

Inexpensive, and something that anyone is bound to find a use for, my only regret is that I did not buy more!
on 16 November 2013
these were great to lock items together, they did not take up any room in the camping kit bag. Good value.
on 12 October 2013
they take the fuss out of changing a key from one ring to another and because they are bigger they are better for the car key so the other keys don't knock on the car. I have used some of the others for my helmet, a lanyard on my knife and binding some cables together.
on 30 January 2016
Three of the ten received were defective/broke with very little stress on the cable.

I recommend you take all the wires out of the packet, screw each wire properly and apply some pressure; i.e., hold the loop from either side and pull from side to side. Remember, we're not applying Hulk strength here, just trying to weed out the poor quality wires.

This should save you from the embarrassment of a wire snapping and your keys falling to the floor like it did for me.
on 10 December 2013
I am not using these for key-chains, but connecting other wirings in a flexible way, but they do a good job, firm, no rusting so far.
on 14 October 2014
I've been using these for a couple of years now and they're so much better than key rings as you can get keys on and off so much more easily.

Worth buying the ten pack as they do eventually get a little loose if you're in the habit of unscrewing them regularly. Mine tend to last about 6 months each as I have to take keys on and off at least twice a week.
on 14 April 2014
Bought these to keep various dog tethers and other related stuff easy to keep separate, use, and keep tidy. They are very useful for all sorts of things and even though not strong enough to connect dog leads for walking, they are strong enough for many other purposes.When connected in a loop they are about 5 cm in diameter.
on 9 May 2014
I needed a chain for a glass key ring ornament with a small hole and edges that sawed through cord. This is perfect, amazing value for money and arrived well within the promised timeframe. My only criticism is that the screw can work loose so you need to keep checking that it's still tight.
on 13 February 2014
....... I'm sure there must be thousands of uses for these and am sure they will come in useful one day, have so far used these for separating keys on large ring and, erm.. spent ages just joining them together and taking them apart again, but for the money you can't go wrong.
on 20 January 2014
and well-made too. So far I'm using two to attach items to my keychain that I need to detach to use (eg nailclippers) and one to attach flashing redlight to rucksack. My only cavil is that I would have liked some of them to be 1/2 the length, otherwise great product.