5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Arrived quickly. High quality bearings. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Apparently I have to write more words but I cannot think what to write...
Published 10 months ago by J. D. Harrop

These are fine for fitting to plastic wheels but more difficult fitting to aluminium scooter wheels whihc require a little tapping. It didn't take much before the centre fell out of one and the balls came loose. But the ones I fitted OK are still running fine on the kids' scooters.
Published 2 months ago by J. Perez

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jan 2014
J. D. Harrop "Jon Harrop" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vktech 10pcs Skateboard Scooter Ball Roller Ball Bearings Skate Wheels (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars These are fine for fitting to plastic wheels but more difficult fitting ..., 12 Sep 2014
J. Perez "Jimbo 27" (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Skateboard wheel bearings, 11 July 2014
Arrived on time and packaged well.
The bearings are to be used on model stationary steam engines that I am building.
They are advertised as having an internal diameter of 8mm. This is not the case. The internal diameter is in fact closer to 8.1mm
In my case it does not really matter as I can machine the part to fit the bearing.
Not everyone will be able to do this. Beware!
If the bearings are bought to fit a skateboard then this discrepancy may not be of a concern.
The bearings do appear to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the price, 18 May 2014
For the price at the time of purchase was the best deal, have had them on my board for around a month now and the quality is fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars They may still be great for skate boards but unfortunately they were not suitable ..., 31 Oct 2014
Can't fault the delivery ect. I bought these to use in a project I was building but found that the internal bore was not the 8mm as described instead it was oversize and rough .They may still be great for skate boards but unfortunately they were not suitable for engineering projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product :), 6 July 2014
Good strong durable weatherproof bearings, extremely satisfied :)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... and are basically unusable and I can't believe I wasted my money on this, 2 Sep 2014
When the bearings arrived they were all sticky and hardly move at all and are basically unusable and I can't believe I wasted my money on this !

5.0 out of 5 stars A QUALITY COMPANY, 27 Feb 2014
Hi Vktech
The product I received was skateboard bearings, now at 69 year old I don't go skateboarding, so I have another use for them.
I am using these bearings for making pulleys etc to make belt sanders, disc sanders, woodworking lathes etc. to start a woodworking workshop for making small wooden toys for charity.
I found the bearings of excellent quality, a very nice price I could afford, and they came all the way from Germany in a few days.
I am so impressed I have placed another order for double the amount.
VKTECH are a quality company in all respects, you can buy with confidence.
What other ideas could you have for these bearings.
Kind regards
Ron

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
Nice bearings, doesnt take too long to pop in either maybe about 2-3 days of riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct 2014