What a great product. In all the screen protectors I have ever purchased for either phones or tablets, this is easily the best.

Published 2 months ago by J-D

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase
Perfect screen cover for your phone, highly recommend this product :) dispatched and delivered the next day after ordering! Shall defiantly be using this make again
Published 3 months ago by Gabriella

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC - the quality is such it should be an Apple endorsed product!, 23 July 2014
This review is from: TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front) (Electronics)

The quality of the screen protector - excellent. "Thick" enough to do the job, adheres simply & well to the iPhone screen & doesn't diminish anything of the quality of the screen image itself. The colours are still fantastic & the retina display is as sharp as ever.

Matt finish - a great feature. The reflective nature of all backlit screens is their one big negative & this matt, anti-reflective protector does a superb job of minimising that issue. It will make using the iPhone outdoors a lot easier.

Fitting - couldn't be easier. Follow the video guide so thoughtfully created by TUFFskinz & you won't go wrong.

Accessories - from the quality of the micro fibre cloth, to the thoughtful addition of the "hinge stickers" & inclusion of a proper plastic card (not thin cardboard) to press the protector down, the package is 5 star. I would have to say though that the biggest plus point is the dust removal tape. It is virtually impossible to fit a screen protector without getting one spec of dust on the screen - but a quick lift of the protector with the hinge tape and a touch of the dust tape & "voila" - dust all gone!

No doubt about it. If you want a quality screen protector for your quality Apple product, this is the one to go for. An excellent job all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does anyone want my second screen protector? I'll not be needing it!, 14 Jan 2014
Extremely happy with these screen protectors.

I was sceptical about how screen protectors can differ... but now I know they do!

Fitted this screen protector in a matter of seconds, included cloth & card were handy, alignment stickers were a bit of a gimmick if I am honest - or perhaps I didn't use them right. I found it easier to leave them in the packet and do it by eye, using the front camera & ear-piece speaker as a guide to get started.

Protector went straight on with only one small air bubble. The included card made very easy work of removing the bubble. Left with a professional looking job, and after a fortnight of heavy use, still looks immaculate. I doubt I will ever need the second one!

Very good with finger prints too, unlike the other matte-finish protectors I've had on my 4s previously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fit and quality, 2 Dec 2013
I ordered this because I have used cheap screen protectors in the past with mixed results and this one seemed a bit better quality without being to expensive.

The screen protector came perfectly sized with cleaning cloth and applicator card, the install was the easiest yet.

No bubbles once the screen protector was fitted and gave a nice matt finish to the screen.

I would recomend 100% to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 13 Jan 2014
These are great very easy to fit with no issues well worth it I would recommend these all day long

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Best protector by far!!, 7 Aug 2014
I bought these last year after reading the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I ordered new ones as I had dropped my phone (more times than I care to remember) and had chipped the screen protector. When I took it off, my screen was like new with not a mark on it.

While I was waiting for these ones to be delivered, I put on one that I had received free with one of my cases. The difference in quality is amazing! Within 24hrs the free one was all scratched and looked awful.

Thank goodness the delivery was quick as I got my new screen protectors and have applied it already.

The TUFFskinz are so easy to apply and have proved that they are well worth the money. I would not even consider using a different brand now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous screen protector, 30 Nov 2013
Diane Fleming (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
After looking at various reviews for good screen protectors I decided to give these a try for my new iphone 5s. They are really easy to fit with good instructions and come with cloth to clean your screen first. I am really impressed with these protectors as they don't interfere with the sensitivity of the screen, there is no glare and they fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Sep 2013
Really good product. Fast delivery. Instructions are helpful in how to apply it. My flatmate works for apple and said the quality of the screen was really great for a non-apple product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality protection, 24 April 2014
I don't often give feed back but feel I must give credit where credit is due. I've got through a fair few screen protectors in my time and I can honestly say this product is one of the best I've come across in terms of value for money!

The package content provides you two protectors, a solid credit card bubble remover, dust remover tape and a micro fibre cloth. If you use the hinge method to apply protectors the kit also comes with some handy sticky tape tabs to help you square up your protector to your phone, keeping everything in place.

The protectors themselves are very good quality. The anti-glare works well and requires little maintenance to keep your phone looking neat.

The seller even put a penny chew in the package which was a nice touch! In fact it takes about the same amount of time to eat the chew whilst you clean and fit your protector!

The company have obviously done their homework well. Not only have they come up with a quality protector, they have also paid a lot of attention into helping the customer with the procedure of fitting their protector.

If you buy this you will certainly be left with that feel good factor because you choose the right one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scratch it, 3 April 2014
As described in ad. Does exactly what it says on the tin and would have given 5/5 had it provided a screen protector for back of phone aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 28 Jan 2014
Anti-glare screen protector is great for my new iphone 5S (although no sunny day as yet to really try it out!).
Easy to apply the screen, fits perfectly and value for money..just the job.