on 25 May 2013
another great book from Robert J Crane the whole series has had me gripped from the first line, now to hound him for the rest of the books.. OMG only three to go how will I cope without them.. but seriously I've read hundreds of book and I only rate the ones that really get me thank you Robert for being a fantastic writer and giving us the books can't wait for the new series
on 26 May 2013
Purchased today. Finished today. Amazing read. I hate I've finished it so quickly. Each book leaves you wanting more. I only hope Sienna isn't wronged anymore. She's been through do much. Can't wait for book 7!!!!!!
Book five was the crescendo and this book is the interim. The one that leads us into the climb towards the finish.
To do that the author has had to be brutal, a different kind of brutal than the end of the last book. This time we see Sienna lose her grip on the one thing that makes her different from Winter, her humanity.
Keeping in mind that she has a lot going on inside her head, literally. How many are in there now? A few more and they can have football matches on a sunny day inside her mind.
Wolfe is getting his own way in the guise of the little helper, Zack hasn't had the guts to speak up and someone really needs to shut up about his scheming sister already.
So here we are on the brink of a new dawning and Sienna is going for total wipeout. Readjusting to the ultimate betrayal and that is only the beginning of the home truths she finds out.
At the beginning of this book I was worried she was going all Bruce Willis Die Hard on us, but then who can blame her. In fact I would probably do the same and enjoy it a little more.
It will be interesting to see what really has been the underlying plot of the powers that be and whether that will work out for them they way they think it will. Sienna usually ends up doing the complete opposite from what everyone expects.
More power to her.
Looking forward to the next.
I received a free copy of this book for my review.
on 5 August 2014
The story line is full of murder, adventure and ultimately a learning curve for a young woman who has a lot on her plate. However the fact remains that the book is too expensive in my opinion regardless of how well it's written and I've enjoyed reading it for how many pages you get. That's the part I don't like and believe that some of the stories should of been combined in price.
on 24 June 2014
all the other books in this series I've gave 5 stars...I've given this one 4 as it was a much smaller book but still paid same price...author's note does say though that he will make this up to us in book 7-going to download now....overall another good book to the series!! love all the characters......would like to hear as but more about dream walking though
on 25 August 2014
Would have given more stars if it wasn't for the length of the book bought this next book for my stay in hospital and finishes it in less than a day I think the author should of cut the books to less than 10 instead of finishing a book so quickly the story however is still very good looking forward 2 the next book hopefully it will be longer
on 17 June 2014
Although I'm thoroughly enjoying the unfolding story of Sienna I can't help but feel that after books 1-3, so basically as soon as you start paying they're getting very much shorter, I'd even question if you could call this one a book it's that short! Hoping for better things in the next one otherwise I might feel I've wasted money here!
on 11 December 2015
Short but great story...book 7 is twice as long and I just downloaded it...in 6 sienna get her own back and turns into a killer...something she has not wanted to do...she picks off all of those left who were there when she was forced to kill the man she loved...she had help from the voices in her head now she no longer has the injections....she is now ready to talk to Omeger...the only one she couldn't kill was old man Winter...no doubt it will happen in the next 3 books...stayed up till 4am to finish this book..that's how much I am enjoying them...great author ...
on 26 May 2013
I have been moping around since book 5 as it said this wasnt out until summer 2013! Started reading these as book 1 was on free books list and obsessed ever since!
on 16 July 2013
Brilliant book, if you like the rest of the series so far I'm sure you'll enjoy this one as I did, the whole series had me totally gripped and I literally couldn't put these books down, I only downloaded the first one because it was free and I thought I'd try it, then instantly downloaded the rest when I finished the first one so I could carry on with the story, I just hope we don't have to wait too long for the next one as I was disappointed to realise the next one hadn't yet been released and I can't wait to read it now!