5.0 out of 5 stars as always fantastic
Published on 25 May 2013 by Lynda

3.0 out of 5 stars good book to short
Would have given more stars if it wasn't for the length of the book bought this next book for my stay in hospital and finishes it in less than a day I think the author should of cut the books to less than 10 instead of finishing a book so quickly the story however is still very good looking forward 2 the next book hopefully it will be longer
Published 10 months ago by jade morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars as always fantastic, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
another great book from Robert J Crane the whole series has had me gripped from the first line, now to hound him for the rest of the books.. OMG only three to go how will I cope without them.. but seriously I've read hundreds of book and I only rate the ones that really get me thank you Robert for being a fantastic writer and giving us the books can't wait for the new series

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but oh so sweet!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Purchased today. Finished today. Amazing read. I hate I've finished it so quickly. Each book leaves you wanting more. I only hope Sienna isn't wronged anymore. She's been through do much. Can't wait for book 7!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
The story line is full of murder, adventure and ultimately a learning curve for a young woman who has a lot on her plate. However the fact remains that the book is too expensive in my opinion regardless of how well it's written and I've enjoyed reading it for how many pages you get. That's the part I don't like and believe that some of the stories should of been combined in price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another top book to the series, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
all the other books in this series I've gave 5 stars...I've given this one 4 as it was a much smaller book but still paid same price...author's note does say though that he will make this up to us in book 7-going to download now....overall another good book to the series!! love all the characters......would like to hear as but more about dream walking though

3.0 out of 5 stars good book to short, 25 Aug. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the previous books but..., 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Although I'm thoroughly enjoying the unfolding story of Sienna I can't help but feel that after books 1-3, so basically as soon as you start paying they're getting very much shorter, I'd even question if you could call this one a book it's that short! Hoping for better things in the next one otherwise I might feel I've wasted money here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I have been moping around since book 5 as it said this wasnt out until summer 2013! Started reading these as book 1 was on free books list and obsessed ever since!

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Yes it is a bit short. But it is still a gripping series and I am already able to download the next title. Some times it's good to arrive late :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of the seat stuff. Great, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
A little disappointed with the length of this book but certainly with the story it contained. Already chomping at the bit for the next volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent teen book, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
This series is well worth a read. It is occasionally surprising when you think you can guess what will happen next and keeps you wanting to read more. Downloaded the series for something to read on the bus and have come close to missing my stop a few times and cloistered myself away for the odd few hours of a weekend to read more. Good story and good characters. I have rolled my eyes and wondered why I'm reading but then got lost in the story again pretty quickly. Give it a chance.

Broken (The Girl in the Box Book 6)