on 30 May 2013
It's fun for all ages and is enjoyable although u do have to pay with proper money to get characters but do not bother because the characters u have got r just as good
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2013
A really great game! It really is easy to use and fun. Shame you have to pay throughout the game to unlock certain things(eg.characters) However, I do enjoy this game :)
0Comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2013
I got this game for me and was surprised how good it was. It was a bit strange putting pictures on teeth but it is fun. If you have children that want to be dentists I recommend it and if they like doing this kind of thing get it. You no how kids have some job they want. So I think you should give it a shot. If you don't like it delete it.
on 17 June 2013
Bit strange but suppose it is called Crazy Dentist.
Once your done making the teeth look clean and white,you go to the text section where you decorate the teeth with stars and hearts and you colour in the teeth,which I thought was stupid,as you've just made them white...
But I suppose it's good for children under 10,which I am not! :) My little brothers enjoyed this and they are under 10.

I'm only giving it 3 stars as you don't do much ..
on 1 August 2013
Best app in the world recommend by my friend and I think that she is right to recommend it AMAZING!!
on 31 May 2013
I have got a similar app called little dentist witch is like this app except that you have different characters like Frankenstein a girl a boy and a vampire . All the same great app and good for kids of the age 7-11. I give it five star!
on 23 June 2013
First, i shall tell about how to play this app. You can do many thigs such as clean his teeth. You can add water to his mouth, use a pick to clean them, brush them, remove teeth or drain the water. You can also make him look ugly by not cleaning his teeth or making all teeth different sizes. Then you ger to change the colour of his teeth and add comical stamps.

This app always works well and never freezes. Although good, this app is not strongly addictive. The results are also rather funny.

I reccomend this app to children around 7/8 years of age.
Erm... i think by the pics and reveiws its exactly like the other dentist 1 but the other dentist 1 is EPIC ! So u must get this
on 23 June 2013
This is quite a fun game and is also pretty realistic but you have to pay extra top get certain things.
on 7 June 2013
My son plays this game non-stop on Kindle Fire. Loves it. Not much to it though really is for kids. My daughter downloaded the equivalent 'little dentist' from google play and it freezes and doesn't work properly - go amazon!