4.0 out of 5 stars Gay for Pay
A very different read from the others that I've read but it was very interesting to read and I could relate to it when I was a teenager enjoying myself.
It's definitely a different read to what I usually like to read, and yes I would recommend it to others who I think would enjoy a book like this one to read.
Published 14 months ago by P J Cusson

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awful, really
The whole idea of a thesis on how to get straight men to have gay sex for money is ludicrous. The questioning of the straight guy was fatuous and predictable - and where did this poor student get all his cash from ? The scenes were unfulfilled and hardly graphic, a longer story than most.
Published 9 months ago by heartface

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awful, really, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gay for Pay? - Volume 1 - George. Can Straight Men Turn Gay? The psychological reaction of straight men, when offered money to be gay. Set In The Hippie Free-Love Days (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gay for Pay, 6 Aug 2013