on 22 June 2014
As expected really, but perhaps more instrumentals than expected and at least one of the tunes we were looking for isn't on there. Our two year old son loves "Cielito Lindo", the song Eduardo dances to in his restaurant, so this was one of the reasons for buying this CD; however, this track is not on the CD. A little disappointed but should have thought to check this before buying. Of course the others are all there - Scream, Happy and Fun, Fun, Fun etc... so he still loves it.
on 7 August 2013
The film is a real feel good movie and the sound track keeps the feel good factor going long after the film has finished. Pharrel Williams is a genius.
on 19 September 2013
A feel good CD that is a reminder of how funny, touching, uplifting and entertaining the film is, no matter what your age.
on 12 August 2014
ok for children. I purchased for HAPPY, but wished I had purchased a different album from the singer to that. On another note, have put onto my 2 year old grandsons InnoTab 3 so he has music... Will also put onto my two other grandchildrens Kindle Fire HD so all in all will be listened to.
on 13 September 2013
The few songs that were on the disc were great but the majority of the incidental music was irritating and pointless.
on 18 September 2014
I love this movie.... and so the soundtrack is great. Sitting in traffic with the irish drinking song on the stereo will definately get everyone else looking at you.. some with strange looks but it makes most people smile which is a good thing.
on 10 May 2014
Possibly better than the soundtrack from the first film.... and we loved that also. Great range of tracks including all the little themes from the movie. My four year old loves the ones the minions sing the best.
on 3 August 2013
This OST has all the original score of the film, from the minion cover of 'I Swear' through to the orchestral score. Very happy with this purchase, brings a smile to my face every time I hear it.
on 1 July 2014
I was disappointed with this cd, when we first saw there was 24 tracks thought great but other than the first 6 the rest is just music and 2 tracks which are on the first album. My kids and I love the first album as nearly every song you can sing along to and enjoy for a long time in the car. For the amount I paid I wish I hadn't of purchased it!
on 17 April 2014
The first about 5 songs are great with pharrell classics from the film then the minions singing their songs from the movie. The rest of the tracks on the cd are instrumentals which my children wernt pleased about! 90% of the cd are instrumentals In fact which I was previously unaware of. I bought the cd as the first despicable me cd was great.
But was a bit disappointed by this cd for the stated reasons!