5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I am loving this game. I'm on my second generation now and it's almost as good as the Sims. My little family looks after its self with little input at times too. It's free,totally worth a try.
Published 20 months ago by SarahLJ

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
This game is ok,the graphics are good but I think the creators need to liven it up a bit. Overall it's just ok
Published 9 months ago by poppy

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 26 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful so wonderful, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
This game is the best I spend hours on it creating your own family is the best.THIS game has made me realize how much family is important

5.0 out of 5 stars Best App on My Kindle, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
Usually with apps I download I get bored with them after a couple of days or so, but not with this one! It is a simpler, less well known version of Sims that has no particular need for real money and needs to connection to the Internet. I think the story behind it is good for younger children and adds more to the game but it is also a good game just to have a quick look at every so often rather than demanding your attention for a long period of time. This makes it a good game as it gradually builds up and improves, it also has a mind of its own and so in that way is an improvement on Sims. Overall I would definitely recommend this to a friend as I think that it is a good long term game.

5.0 out of 5 stars the game, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
At the moment I'm very picky on games so I get free games everyday if I don't like them I delete them and at the moment dragonvale this game and the YouTube app (because my Kindle fire one stopped) so all I gotta say is an excellent game x

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
I love virtual families, a great game to play on when you are bored. The names and the jobs are both a bit odd, but apart from that, it is really good. When you first go onto it, there is a lot of work to be done, most of the rooms look brown and horrible but as you keep playing, it gets easier to buy stuff, and as you get more generations, you can unlock various items. When you get your first family, you get loads of money, but as you move further down the line of families, money seems to get tighter. You have to spend it all on food and medicine, and don't get the money to buy more items for your family. That is the only downside to it, and overall is a five star game! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A.ma.zing, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
This is my favourite game let alone app. You have to look after these little people and they will get money from their jobs so you can buy them stuff. When you get it some of the rooms are thrashed and you have to get upgrades for them to be cleaned but it makes them happy which is what you want. They can die at any time like when they are starving or when they get to an old age. When they die you take in one of their children and they start a family too. Then you get a big family tree. I am on my 15th generation and I am addicted to it. You have to get it and rate it five stars cos it is the best app ever. I an only 11 and I don't understand how people are puzzled over it. Please get it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars best game ever :), 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
This amazing game has real life features like being ill, ants in the kitchen, and an awesome family tree. I definitely recommend getting it!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
This game is my favourite because normally you buy a game and its interesting for like an hour and then your bord but this game is a long term enjoyment. Its very, very addictive and i want to play on it all the time!!! ITS SOOO FUN!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
This game is absolutely amazing! It's really easy to get the hang of and its great that you don't need Wi-Fi to play it! I'm on my fourth game and its so as good as the first time I played it. I recommend not buying pets as they are pretty useless and a waste of money because I thought my person was lonely at the start so I got a puppy but it didn't do anything to improve her mood so it wasn't a good investment on the game. Apart from that little thing it was a amazing game and I completely recommend it to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars discussion look buckingham Gustav hangs he cha haven he should she d inside higher yeah joey kids Jake Alan Kansas huff she f2f, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House (App)
I'm in love with this game it keeps me busy when I'm bored and it's so addictive I play it every single day for hours on end I wish they would make another version of this game it's awesome I even play it in the bath whilst eating dinner I would recommend to any age im 10 my mum even loves this game and my aunt t and my teenage cousin. And my 4 year old sister

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House