5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good when used as insect repellent!
This was recommended by my GP as an insect repellent. We live in a rural area in the UK and I have suffered dreadfully from insect bites in the past - it got to the point where I could not sit in the garden or take the dog for a walk without being bitten! I am now able to go out without fear and am once again able to enjoy the summer.
Published 12 months ago by mrs susan j hines

3.0 out of 5 stars Skin so soft
For use with a horse - is highly perfumed and horses have a very sensitive sense of smell. Not convinced it was particularly good as a fly repellent for them, but great on my skin!!
Published 12 months ago by Liza Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good when used as insect repellent!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray - with Jojoba and Citronellol New Bonus 250ml Bottle - The Alternative To Insect Repellent (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for hair!, 12 Feb 2014
Best detangling spray I've ever discovered, even though it's meant for your skin! Quick spritz in the mornings and my curls are frizz free and revived!

5.0 out of 5 stars SKIN SO SOFT Dry Oil B ody Spray, 10 Aug 2013
This is an excellent product - and I am very pleased with my purchase. Particularly useful when the midges are about....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all over moisturiser. Perfect for all the family for all year round moisture... Hopefully also repels insects..., 4 Aug 2014
D. Clinch (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Used as a combination defence against insects whilst in the South Of France. Also wonderful as a general moisturiser & after sun. It dries / is absorbed quickly, so ideal for use on children before bed time. The slightly wet look also makes skin look good.
I have uses SSS for many years & love the way it maintains my tan & conditions my skin all year round. Ideal for heels, feet elbows & knees to keep them in tip top condition. Perfect for use after exfoliation & for conditioning the tops of your arms & thighs. I also use it on my neck to hopefully prevent signs of being 40+ :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
bought it on its reviews and is deff as good as it says

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if you are mosquito food!, 2 July 2014
Read on trip advisor to use this to repel mosquitoes in Egypt. Did exactly that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 26 Jun 2014
I was recommended to use this as an insect repellent! I have just returned from a holiday in western Scotland, midges were prolific and I can honestly say I have not got one bite.....It has the added bonus of keeping skin soft too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti mosquito replant, 5 May 2014
I have never used this product before , but was advised by a family friend . Travelling to India and on previous visit have been taking. B1 tablets as a a precaution. However due to an health issue , it was not recommended . The write ups on various sites do not wholly support its anti repellant properties, although it has to be said that. The condition of my skin and the fact I had no mosquito bites suggests that it's worth a try .

The only negative comment would be the structure of the plastic bottle is rather poor , and requires some consideration when packing to avoid leaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with service, 28 Mar 2014
Haven't used this as yet, but had it recommended to me by quiet a few friends, going to The Gambia at Easter, so looking forward to using it them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived holiday with very few bites., 19 Mar 2014
This appeared to work we both had very few bites. My husband got bitten when he had forgotten to spray. Great moisturiser as well.