5.0 out of 5 stars "i love to sleep in my own bed"
This book was interesting but kind of short but that is obviously because its suited for 2-6year olds :-) good
Published 16 months ago by Sunshine

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor storytelling.
Published 7 months ago by Mig

5.0 out of 5 stars "i love to sleep in my own bed", 31 May 2013
This review is from: Children's book : I Love to Sleep in My Own Bed (Children's book): (Bedtime stories children's books collection) (I Love to...Bedtime stories children's books collection 1) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor storytelling., 9 Mar 2014
I thought this would be a positive encouragement for my toddler granddaughter but instead it seems very judgemental to me. The actual storytelling is of a dull and poor standard, and the general theme is that kids should never get into their oarent's bed as all the other kids in the family would want to do the same thing with the result that the bed would break. Ridiculous, not funny, and just sets up guilt for the child - after all it is normal for young kids to climb in with Mum and Dad when feeling scared or in the morning for a cuddle and a play. If you're looking for a fun and happy way of encouraging a young child to sleep in their own bed this story is not it, keep looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 8 Sep 2013
my 6 year old daughter loved this book, she has a habit of coming into my bed every nite, so thought it was hilarious.