Price:£0.99

on 17 June 2013
This is a lovely song, I was just looking through the free songs to see if I liked anything but a lot of it I wouldn't bother with. I came across this one and listened to the sample and thought it sounded great. Her voice is stunning and the harmonies and tune suits it. The only negitive is that it doesn't go on long enough!
on 9 June 2013
I really liked this song. The arrangement is good and KT Tunstall has a really tuneful voice. My only criticism is that the recording is "boomy" with a lot of bass vibration, This might be the download and I would like to compare with the cd when I get the chance.
on 5 June 2013
Looking forward to purchasing the new album. This free track from Amazon certainly whetted my appetite. It's a shame that it is quite a short track - 1 minute 44 seconds. Sounds like KT is back to her best.
on 7 June 2013
K.T.Tunstall is starting to grow on me I like this track a lot but at 1.44 it's very short (shame) , it's a very mellow song but with strong words good for allmost all,hm.
Graham
on 1 August 2013
Just as I said about this Was so much better than I thought it would have been it is not what I would normally listen to but at my age I can change my tune ( no pun attended lol )
on 12 June 2013
This was a free download from an artist I like. I was very happy with it. You tend to think of rockier tracks from her but this was a nice change of pace.
on 19 July 2013
This track was free a couple of weeks ago and I downloaded it on spec and am pleased I did so. I will definitely be looking at the rest of the album.
on 11 June 2013
Wow, she really is the real deal - this a great little song sung by a beautiful voice - seeing her on Jules the other night re-lit my liking for KT
on 29 September 2015
A great voice and nice guitar music to back it, I really enjoyed this song. It is slow and nostalgic, certainly a captivating song by Tunstall.
on 10 September 2013
I really like the song! It was a free download, I didn't realise it was so short though. I would have liked it to be longer.